Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: Don’t Have A Cow, Man

• Start Topic

(edited)

The remaining chefs butcher and break down various cuts of beef amongst their teams to create sizzling steak dishes that earn a "well-done" from the judges. Then, two contestants face elimination as they enter a heated seafood cook-off in the all-new "Don't Have a Cow, Man" episode of Next Level Chef airing Thursday, March 14 (8:00-9:02 PM ET/PT) on FOX. 

Edited by DanaK
Fixed title
(edited)

Calling producer driven tactics on this one.  Anyone noticed that Lauren's lobster tail shell was red when she took it off the table of ingredients.  That means that it was already cooked as uncooked  lobster shells are dark greenish in color and I think that Mada's shrimp were already cooked too judging by the color of their shells.

Edited by cameron
  • Like 3
On 3/15/2024 at 9:01 AM, cameron said:

Calling producer driven tactics on this one.  Anyone noticed that Lauren's lobster tail shell was red when she took it off the table of ingredients.  That means that it was already cooked as uncooked  lobster shells are dark greenish in color and I think that Mada's shrimp were already cooked too judging by the color of their shells.

I don’t know for sure but I wonder if the protein items they grab are only for show because they have to sit out under hot lights for long periods until they’re ready to shoot. If so, it might make sense that the shellfish is cooked to keep it from getting gross and stinky. 
Under this theory, the producers would swap out the contestants’ chosen protein for fresh versions off camera. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

I don’t like that arrogant girl on Gordon’s team, the one who won best dish.  She’s been his favorite I think. 

Gabi. The plant-based cook.

I’m glad Lauren is gone. Jordan can go next.

• Like 2
(edited)

What were the little white things on Jordan's dish? My daughter and I couldn't figure it out. 

If we had a drinking game for every time someone says "Let's Go!" we'd all be tanked within 5 minutes. Once you notice it, it will drive you insane!

Edited by jackjill
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/17/2024 at 12:20 PM, jackjill said:

If we had a drinking game for every time someone says "Let's Go!" we'd all be tanked within 5 minutes. Once you notice it, it will drive you insane!

Why did you have to say this?  I absolutely hate that phrase and paid attention tonight.  :(

• Like 1
  • LOL 1