Type keyword(s) to search

Andy Brooks: What Happens When You Sell Your Soul For a Klondike Bar

solea

Will we ever see Andy Brooks again?  I mean, he probably didn't really get blowed up, right?  I hope they find a way to bring him back.  I really want to know what lead Andy to sign up for Team Moloch.  And I love John Cho.  He manages to give a certain pathos to Andy when he could have been just a cartoony evil dude character.

Edited by solea
  • Love 2

ITA, solea. Mr. Cho gave Andy enough of an emotional hook, that I also hope we get an Andy origin story somewhere along the line. Since I am staying away from spoilers, I am just wishing that maybe he shows up as one of the other Horsemen. It was not a waste, but Andy's story doesn't feel over, imo.

John Cho did such an amazing job with Andy! Very few actors out there would have been able to give so much depth to such a thinly written character, but he made him so compelling, he became one of my favorite characters in the show. I hope we haven't seen the last of Andy, in spite of Cho's new show.

• Love 3

After selling his soul to Moloch I was surprised to see Andy took a detour to purgatory. I'd think he would've gone straight to hell.

Though Cho is likely gone from the show it would be cool if Andy dropped in from time to time from Moloch's liar, to warn Abbie of the occasional threat coming to Sleepy Hollow.

• Love 2

Yes. I believe so. On earth Moloch used his physical body to turn him into a monster that would do his bidding. But Andy's soul would still be human despite the evil he's done. Which is I'm guessing why he was human in purgatory.

Just saw John Cho on The Mindy Project playing a very suave drug dealer named Big Money. He was the best thing about the ep.

If there is a 3rd season, I need Andy Brooks back! Since the definition of dead is very flexible here, they can find a way.

If there is a 3rd season, I need Andy Brooks back! Since the definition of dead is very flexible here, they can find a way.

Frank's resurrection circumstances could as easily apply to Andy.  Andy and Frank both signed away their souls and then died. Frank barfed up the evil when Henry/Jeremy finally melted.  Couldn't Andy have done the same when Moloch bit the big one?

Actually, Andy was controlled by Moloch, right? So when Henry killed Moloch, that means that Andy should technically be free. Now whether his soul then moved onto the afterlife (heaven or hell), we don't know. But we do know that many people trapped in Purgatory escaped. So why not Andy. Bring him back, show!!

• Love 1

Well, when Moloch died John Cho's soul was tied to Selfie so clearly Andy would have been lost in the Purgatory or some other netherworld.  Now...John Cho/Andy can come home (providing there is a S3).  Please please please.

• Love 5