Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Chapter 6: Tragic

• Start Topic

(edited)

The singing was the best part.

So:
Victor Sams (his real name will be an anagram of that or something) is a fixer who blackmails his clients, right?

But his purpose is what?
Revenge?
World domination?
Both?
Or, as I suggested after the last episode, Victor Sams is now AI run amuck.

I like the actors, but I detest season-long secret supervillains.

Thank goodness the accountant who was torturing himself because of guilt just ended it, since this isn’t the kind of show where there’d be a therapist doing intervention. 
But that also makes his character arc just an obstacle to solving the murder(s).

Sunil isn’t totally f’ed up, but that just might mean he will martyr himself to make up for being part of an evil plot.

Agent Hilde is suss, right?

Heck, Rufus Cotesworth is just a charlatan.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Like 2

I really thought this was the last episode, and was so mad at first because I thought they were leaving it on a cliffhanger until a second season.  OK, then I realized we have 2 more episodes... 

So we're left to find out who/what is Victor Sams, and why he wants these people dead.  Is he avenging the people who were poisoned by whatever chemical they were using at the factory?  Or is it just for the money?

Other than the Come Sail Away bit, which really was well done and rather funny that neither knew the lyrics to the best part, it was a dull episode.  Sort of like, we really need another 4 episodes to let this all play out, but we don't have the time, so we'll use flashbacks and character exposition for 75% of the episode to hurry things along.

And, was it just me, but was most of this episode really really dark?  As in dimly lit.  and that was before the power went out.  Once the power went out it was almost fully dark on my screen.  Maybe I just need to adjust things?  but I don't have that problem with any other show.

19 hours ago, chaifan said:

I really thought this was the last episode, and was so mad at first because I thought they were leaving it on a cliffhanger until a second season.  OK, then I realized we have 2 more episodes... 

There are 10 episodes….