Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: A Crime of Fashion

• Start Topic

01hn30rvrkpz429t9sx4.jpg

It's Fashion Week in New York as Abby gets caught in a whirlwind romance with a famous fashion designer; a high-profile defendant offers to make Dan's dreams come true, but it comes at a cost to Olivia.

Premiere Date: Tuesday, February 6, 2024      NBC    8:30pm        

Kunal Nayyar as Martini Toddwallis
Jenifer Lewis as Erika
Thomas Ochoa as Headset Ryan

1706785385_header.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

@AnimeMania you always have the most detailed info and great photos for so many of the shows I follow! Are you willing to share your source?

I follow roughly 23 entertainment news links every day, I will mail you the links. I also check a couple of network/streaming press sites a few times a week.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
43 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

I follow roughly 23 entertainment news links every day, I will mail you the links. I also check a couple of network/streaming press sites a few times a week.

LOL sounds like homework to me, so happy to just read your posts! 

• Like 2

I appreciate the detailed episode synopsis/info posts, too :). Mostly because if a guest star looks familiar but I can't quite ping where I've seen them, I can look at those and be like, "Oh, hey!" :D. 

But yeah, it's nice to have these photos and summaries here. 

This was a cute episode. I liked the interaction between Abby and Martini - I get why they left it as a fling, but hey, good on her for getting to have a bit of fun. Even if it did go a little haywire because of his unique decorative skills :p. 

Plus, while I've only seen the occasional "Big Bang Theory" episode here and there, it was cute to see a mini reunion of sorts with those two. 

Dan and Olivia made for an entertaining team up as well. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Annber03 said:

Plus, while I've only seen the occasional "Big Bang Theory" episode here and there, it was cute to see a mini reunion of sorts with those two. 

She was on Late Night last week and said that the audience didn't know Kunal Nayyar was going to be in the episode so they were surprised. Wonder if they'll get Simon Helberg at some point. 

• Like 1