Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Bunker Down

• Start Topic

NCIS_Sydney_107.jpg.49af1343dcf4c7543688931258830d6f.jpg

When a U.S. Navy researcher is found dead at a glitzy tech launch in a secret underground bunker, part of the team heads over to investigate, only to find themselves trapped inside with limited oxygen when the bunker fails to open.

Premiere Date: Tuesday, January 16, 2024      CBS     8pm   

Barbara Gouskos as Trisha
Shaun Wood as Howie Sutcliffe
Aidan O'Donnell as Waiter
Abhilash Kaimal as Rohit Rashit
Kimi Tsukakoshi as Ada Pack
Samantha Young as Sophie Atkins
Adele Samus as Lauren Fox
Shawnee Jones as Ballroom Waitress

MV5BOGM2NTc2OWUtOGUzZC00NGNjLWI3MWItOTBh

This episode was completely ridiculous, who could nobody in the navy not know that the company was retrofitting a bunker for a party, wouldn't they need permission to do so.

How could nobody notice several (ship/boats?) carrying several (30/40) very expensive cars to an island and not have anyone report it.

I can hear the calls for help. This is Sergeant Dempsey Australian Federal Police I need you to send a car to check out this location. And all 6 local constables came back with "naur that's not happening mate"

Why is this show pretending that only JD and DeShawn were literally the only ones in Sydney? Why not call the police or whatever and have them send people to the other bunkers? 

• Like 8

I agree that this episode required some handwaving to be believable.  But I thought this was the most exciting episode yet.  It was suspenseful and exciting.  I really liked how Blue stepped up with her technical knowledge and really contributed to the team survival.

• Like 3