Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I’m not good at catchy titles… A place to discuss Corrections. 

Every time they play Animal Flubs it’s so stupid it makes me laugh, but then it is stuck in my head forever. 

• Like 1

I've started reading the comments on the Corrections pages on YouTube. They are often as funny as Corrections itself. Also, the love is contagious. 

I liked how Seth was enjoying the bobblehead this week. He had to even drop the "Mack Tonight is creepy" schtick to do it, but do it he did.

I think the world needs more joy and non-cynical appreciation. It's hard because the world can be really terrible, but I think it's necessary and I like that I'm starting to see it more and more in unexpected places.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I also hope not. He does like to tease us. I am hoping it's just a bit and they will rebrand it as something like "Corrections: The Sequel" or in some other way the whole "we're ending it" is not true.

But I fear it is. Lots of things end that I don't want to end, so.... I am bracing to let it go in case it's really going.

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 1

Teasing the end really does seem like a bit. Seth's having a lot of fun with it. Maybe it'll be like an April Fool's joke.

The slow talking at the beginning this week was fun. I didn't up the video speed but I bet it worked. Them randomly sticking "HAVE AN ESTABLISHED" in at the end cracked me up.

(edited)

From the https://youtu.be/oWyYYT4wUSw?si=qU9JoxDIh9Fdn4bD transcript:

• “Just mentioned a couple of Lego stories.
    Crossword.
    52 down.
    ‘Tiny building blocks.’
    The answer -- five letters.
    You know what that means?
    The answer is Legos.
    You [bleeped] up.
    Whoever made this [bleep] up,
    and now they're in for it.
    I mean, … We've seen firsthand how awful the Lego community can be.
    Whoever did this [bleeped] up.
    Now, I'm not saying whoever edited this should be scared, but when the Lego people show up at your house, you will crap your shorts.”

👆This is especially funny/ironic because in the immediately following Saturday NY Times crossword comments (similar to the Corrections letters), included are 32 mentions about whether CRAPPER was offensive or humorous, including:

With language in NYT puzzles increasingly incorporating terms formerly considered crass, I was dismayed by 8A, Crapper, and disappointed that the constructor was proud of it. Oh, sure, it's an old word, et cetera, but please, no more.

https://www.nytimes.com/shared/comment/3u2p1q?rsrc=cshare&smid=url-share

Edited by shapeshifter
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, possibilities said:

I looked away and missed it. What did it say?

I had to go bak and look because I missed it too.

I wish I knew how to quit you.

• Love 2