Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: Life After Lockup: Problems You Didn't Know You Had

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I can’t think of too many jobs that Louis could do that wouldn’t put him in contact with women. Maybe call center employee working from home, but even then, he’d be talking to women on the phone. 

That's the truly ridiculous part.  At any job, Louie is likely to interact with women.  Living life Louie will interact with women. After all, being half of the population, women tend to be almost everywhere.  Even if he was the towel guy at an men's bathhouse, he would still need to travel there from home.  Think of the temptation at gas stations! Ooh baby, I love the way you pump that gas.  Can I help you unkink your hose? And then he'll stop for coffee. There may be conversations at the cream and sugar area.  No woman can resist Louie from Lakeland!

If you are so insecure in your relationship that you are worried abut every woman your guy interacts with, you should not be in a relationship.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, Gobi said:

Louie should look for a job as a janitor in a monastery.

Then she will accuse him of being bi-curious.

He also told her that he finds her face to be attractive as is (bless his heart) and now she is going to spend all sorts of money to change it.  Would be funny if he broke up with her saying she is no longer the woman he fell in love with.

• LOL 3
On 1/1/2024 at 5:51 PM, Eldemarge said:

I guess Melissa went and got that nose job (not judging, I got one as well) but I would just love to see a softer makeup look on the girl.  But I get it, she's sporting a Jersey lewk.  

Was thinking about this (yeah, I need a life). Melissa, dear, there are so many things about your face and your fashion sense that you could change before you opt for elective surgery. Let’s start with the jet black hair dye, the bad hairdo/weave, those eyebrows(!), your troweled on makeup…..and the list goes on.

On 1/2/2024 at 7:49 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

Yes, for the convenience.  Especially the fresh pasta- that takes time and talent!  At least picking up some parmesan and grating it is doable.  I still consider myself more of a gourmet cook than either Melissa or Donna, since my pasta has a topping!

Don’t know if anyone else caught it, but Melissa pulled out her nicest cloth napkins select-a-size paper towels for the dry pasta and Prego sauce dinner, to show Donna how klassy she is. Her future MIL was at her place for the first time; should have spent less effort on fluffing the Life’s a Beach couch pillows and more time on the dinner.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
On 1/2/2024 at 9:49 PM, tvfanatic13 said:

Clearly Redd’s PS5 means more to him than Joyless… I was dying when he said that. 

"Hello, police? My girlfriend is holding my PS5 hostage and is threatening to pawn it if I don't stop talking to my cousin!"

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 4
9 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

It seems like she is dressing like people 15 years younger would.

She’s dressing like she did, or wished she did, in high school.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1