Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Life After Lockup: Smells Like Bad Decisions

• Start Topic

I enjoyed how Lindsey's lawyer decided all sentences would be served consecutively to come up with 40 years.  Didn't we learn from Flappy that all of Lindsey's problems are because the other women are jealous?  Hers is another child I feel for.  Lindsey's daughter is very old for her age. 

Swaee is a cutie. He is so enthusiastic and charming.  I am afraid he's in for heartbreak.  After having moved in Redd, Joynomi talks about how tough it will be on her son if this doesn't work out. Ya think?  Would have been nice if she considered that before she brought Redd  to New Mexico and told Swaee to call him Dada.   

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

I've been watching Court Cam on A&E and at arraignment the judge always tells the accused the entirety of what the penalty could be so they understand what is the most that could happen to them if they are convicted on all charges leveled against them. Then the disposition is almost always something far less, with some charges dropped entirely. So that's what I think the lawyer is doing - laying it all out there for them. Then not only do they take it seriously, they are not surprised at the worst happening and also it makes the attorney look good when they get a much better result.

As a mom I want to take every parent on this show and smack em till they see straight and put their kids ahead of their own wants and desires.  This seems to be a theme with some women though - kid needs a dad, any dad will do.  On true crime shows I cannot tell you the number of times women will date a horrible abusive man they want away from, he proposes marriage and all of a sudden voila! happy happy joy joy we're I'm getting married!  So dumb. Same thing with kids - she's miserable, he's abusive, she fears for her life - get pregnant! Several times!  Let's bring children into your hellish world so they can be abused too and give the abusive dick a hostage forever to keep you under control.  No one thinks past the present to the future, what is life going to be like, what am I getting the kids into, who am I having them associate with, what kinds of things will they learn the hard way growing up? I just want to smack em all. 

"Yeah, your new daddy went to prison for assault, bank robbery, drug dealing etc. He'll be a great new daddy for you!" (and he's hot in the sack').

ETA: To be clear, I am talking about convicts recently released and for which these dumbass women have not seen enough of them in real life to make any sort of reasonable judgment but generally speaking, past is prologue. If someone has been out a long time and has a good history of stability and sound judgment and no scary tendencies then that could be a completely different risk assessment. But throwing your kids into the complete unknown and having babies right away is just stupid.

Edited by Andyourlittledog2
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
10 hours ago, Gobi said:

Yeah, nobody gets 40 years unless they’ve done something truly heinous, which she hasn’t,

I don’t know - with mandatory minimum sentencing for drug crimes, many women end up with super long sentences for being pretty low on the drug dealing chain. 

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I don’t know - with mandatory minimum sentencing for drug crimes, many women end up with super long sentences for being pretty low on the drug dealing chain. 

Didn't she have a weapon charge too, or am I getting my Tea confused?  Some of those have mandatory minimum sentences too, especially for a convicted felon.

• Like 2

Lindsey spent 4 years in federal prison, got out, and spent her ever so quality time with Flappy.  She threw a fit while being filmed, breaking things and carving words into his desk.  Flappy was unflappable, casually smoking a cigarette while sitting outside.  

Lindsey then got arrested for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. She was out on bond for those charges when she got arrested again for possession of a stolen vehicle and property.  There may be a fleeing arrest in there somewhere.

She then went back to the federal pen for parole violation which she claims was from the Flappy incident and had to complete another 18 months.  She had been out for 7 weeks.  She blames Flappy for her choices.  I mean, if it's not other women being jealous of her beauty, it's Flappy.  Amirite? 

She's got out of federal prison in April 2022.  So our lady of the best life choices has been out of prison having completed the time for her federal charges, on bond for two rounds of state charges (she's got charges, bruh!), and convinced that all of this should just go away because none of it was her fault and she's been good for over a year.  

Now she is again on camera going to pick up money owed to her.  Of course, if that money is the profits from drug sales or if she threatens or assaults someone, she  could get more charges.  Charges are like Christmas cookies; one is never enough. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

Of course, if that money is the profits from drug sales or if she threatens or assaults someone, she  could get more charges.

I'm sure some, if not most of it is for drugs, but she did say that some of it was from bonding people out. And of course, she doesn't have to threaten to assault anyone... that's why she has Syx.

• Like 1