Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Letting Go

• Start Topic

iUbowCct4AOjDNdneGF7WtLVB5I.jpg

(Season Finale)

Susan returns to the Roman Agency, but it quickly becomes clear it’s not the Susan they remember. With the entire team in danger, Luke must confront the force within Susan’s house.

Premiere Date: December 6, 2023        SYFY   10pm

SurrealEstate_S02.E10Sm.thumb.jpg.a378dd3b4784da08c694b7b9c78d93e5.jpg

11 hours ago, Starchild said:

My outstanding question that may never be answered: how did a touch from his mother restore Luke's voices?

Best parallel I can come up with is that Luke’s paranormal sense ‘battery’ had simply been shorted out to the point of being drained, and he needed a jump-start from someone similarly equipped to get going again.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Yeah there's a backstory there for sure. Does his mom also hear the voices, or does she just generate the ability in him? Does she also hear them when she's close to him, so that's why she left?

We may never know.

Luke wasn't the only one sniffling there at the end.  I'm glad Megan called him.  Has she even been in the show this season?  I don't remember seeing her.

This was definitely a good episode and I hope it isn't the last even if it did seem more like a series finale than a season finale.  I sure do hope they get a Season 3 and everybody can come back from Rome/school/whatever.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 12/7/2023 at 1:23 PM, Starchild said:

Yeah there's a backstory there for sure. Does his mom also hear the voices, or does she just generate the ability in him? Does she also hear them when she's close to him, so that's why she left?

We may never know.

Actually I think it already has, in the affirmative. Consider the baseline backstory of Luke's mother:

1. The ghost of Luke’s stillborn twin sister tried to drive Mom to suicide.
  2. This eventually led Mom to the Donovan House, which captured the  spirit of DeadSis.
  3. Mom then chose to take a powder on everyone and everything, for reasons never fully explained.

My point being: #1 wouldn’t even be an option unless Mom had some degree of communication capability with the dead/DeadSis.

• Like 1