Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: I Wanna Rock

• Start Topic

I like how Nicole was throwing the sign for 'I love you' rather than devil horns (RIP Ronnie James Dio). Oh, and Robin doing the hang 10 sign while talking to Sebastian Bach. Also, "I was made for loving you"?!?! Disco night was last week. I LOVE "To Be With You" by Mr. Big, but I really wanted to hear some hard rockin stuff (esp w/Sebastian freakin Bach there, really wanted to hear a nice scream from him). So, Kiss' dip into disco, Bon Jovi pop rock ballad & a Mr. Big ballad didn't cut it! Did like Nicole & Jenny's looks though. Also, Macy Gray's voice is WAY too unique!! No way it's not her. 🤘🤘

• Like 1

Yeah, just like that was 100% Sebastian Bach, it's also 100% Macy Gray. I always like seeing the affable man-ho Bret Michaels, and I love all the Osbournes to pieces so seeing Kelly was fun, and I know she's recently had a ton of work done, but she looks great. 

Funniest part was Sebastian saying he'd partied with Robin's dad - someone needs to write an unauthorized bio of Alan Thicke!

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Ananayel said:

Funniest part was Sebastian saying he'd partied with Robin's dad - someone needs to write an unauthorized bio of Alan Thicke!

This!  Like how many folks partied with Alan Thicke, lol?

I was expecting Macy Gray to go but whatever show.

Yeah, this was the first week where I could definitely tell Sea Queen is Macy Gray. I like how Ken brushed it off with "Yeah, I was with her on 'I Can See Your Voice'" while guessing that she was Queen Latifah, heh 

Edited by Phishbulb
  • LOL 1

Of all the Bon Jovi songs and they pick one that in my opinion isn't one of their signature songs.  I guess Sabastian Bach had other engagements on his schedule.  Macy Gray or not, no way was Sea Queen better than Bach in the head to head.  I didn't get to post anything last week, but I didn't think that MS had kept the "ding dong bell".  I hope they scrap that bell for next season and beyond!

The Mask Singer is a fun show but the over dramatic reactions from the audience is annoying.  The comments from the judges have my eyes rolling many times.  I just think this show can be so much better if the show took things seriously.  Ken Jung Jing or whatever his name is hopefully will be replaced soon!

• Like 1