Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Disco Night

• Start Topic

I'm pretty sure Gazelle IS a cast member of "Pretty Little Liars", just not the one Nicole guessed.

Spoiler

Janel Parrish seems to fit all the clues- she was born in Hawaii and is of Chinese descent. She comes from a performing background at a young age and has done stuff for Disney. 

• Like 1

I'm glad Gazelle was saved, I think she performed way better than Cow.  Cow's "Ring My Bell" was like two verses and then just repeating "you can ring my belllllll" ten more times.  Gazelle's "I Will Survive" had much more emotion and style than Cow's.  I found his version to be very pedestrian.

I hope Ken didn't save her thinking it was his "dear friend" Constance Wu, because I don't think that is Constance at all.

• Like 3

I figured Gazelle would be saved.  I like her but she's a little too fond of adding runs when she sings.  As for Cow, agree that his Ring My Bell could have easily added the second verse of the song to be more even but I'm okay with him going through.  I figured they would send them both on through after eliminating S'More which I was fine with.  I barely remember hearing of O Town.

Edited by milkyaqua
  • Like 3

I thought this was Gazelle's weakest performance. I liked her up until now. She was really laying on that phony forced emotion thick. She should have concentrated on singing the song better. Was she actually better before, or did I just fall for it?

• Applause 1