Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Running From Love

• Start Topic

This is the way these type of reality shows seem to always go:  at first they are fun to watch and seem like real life. After a couple-three seasons the producers make so many fake coincidental situations come up and phony meet ups that it's not fun any more. This episode has so many of them - fake meet ups and conversations, hey-look-who called/ran into unexpectedly/etc - that kind of thing.  I mean there's a lot of scripting anyway but it's like they go overboard with it by season three.  OTT reactions, surprise meetings and coincidental phone calls, etc.  I'm getting really sick of it.

And it bugs me that we have relationship ending situations here and then commercials that prove that all is fine in the relationship later. So...nothing happens now. It's all a fake out.

Still watching but do better, show. Do better.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
11 hours ago, renatae said:

It took Redd and Louie all of 5 minutes to find someone else.

I don’t think that Michelle is going to go for Louie but he can probably find someone else pretty quickly. What about the “very smart pediatrician” he took to prom?

• LOL 7