Type keyword(s) to search

When Plots Collide: Gen V / The Boys Plot Crossover Speculation Only

Meredith Quill
  • Start Topic

Was the first guy that Cate broke out infected with the virus? He looked unwell. Had they managed to make it airborne and has Cate's breakout doomed the Supes?

Alternatively will Butcher find the research in the Woods and try to make use of it?

The only other thread I can think of would be the fact that Marie knows the senator has blood powers now and that may have repercussions as she seemed to be keeping it quiet.

• Like 1

A few natural questions arise:

1. What does Congresswoman Neuman do with the samples of the anti-Supe virus that she got? Will anyone make any progress to connecting her to the head-exploder with her latest killing? Will Marie be able/willing to expose Neuman as a Supe?

2. Who will join the Seven? Currently they are just three (Homelander, the Deep and A-Train) so there are four slots up for grabs. It could be both Sam and Cate join, along with two others.

3. How much does Butcher learn about what really went down at God U, and what does he do with that knowledge? In addition to the virus, the season introduced a new anti-supe toy of sonics for him to play with. 

4. How does Vought recover from its latest public relations nightmare? Between Soldier Boy going berserk and now two times in a short period people at God U supposedly doing so, it seems like a lot to clean up. And given that Ashley had her life at risk, it might change her perspective on things.

• Like 3

I think a lot of what happens in the next season of the Boys rides on how fast they play through the election. Once Singer wins I think Homelander is going to start pushing the administration. If he stages a coup, I would doubt it would be this season, because that would be too soon.

Grace knows about the virus, which means Butcher knows about the virus. He may not find anything in the 'woods' .

Tek Knight, aside from having a brain tumor that makes him a predatory perv, Isn't a horrible guy and isn't a Supe, if I recall, and may be the source of the sonic technology, which means the guy in the show may have been his birdy apprentice. We saw him on Gen V and he may appear on the Boys.

Sam has a lot in common with Noir. Homelander will favor Cate, because blond and young and female. Andre should move to the other coast and go to college under an assumed name. I'm thinking some of the new members of the 7 may be adults, too.

• Like 1

I'm curious if any of the Gen V characters will appear on The Boys Season 4.  I would be surprised if any of them actually join the Seven, since they've already announced a Gen V Season 2, and it would be odd to have the same characters starring on both shows.  Unless the intent is to have some "graduate" to the main show and have Gen V focusing on those still connected to the school.

I don't find Sam interesting at all.  Cate is unlikeable, which ironically makes her a perfect fit for the Seven.  But what about the two losers from that reality competition?   One was called Silver Kinkaid, she appeared to be Muslim.  The other was a black female, I forget her name.  I don't think they explained their powers but I'd like to see more of these two.

On Gen V, they act like this black female finalist isn't in contention anymore, because they tout Marie as the possible first black female member of the Seven.

I thought I read somewhere that Black Noir comes back in Season 4 as a new version, or something like that.

Gen V clarified that Victoria Neumann's powers are blood-based, just like Marie's.  So her power seems to be a lot more versatile than just making heads explode.

• Useful 2
On 11/15/2023 at 10:05 AM, blackwing said:

I thought I read somewhere that Black Noir comes back in Season 4 as a new version, or something like that.

I read the same some time ago. I remember the same actor being listed a cast list for season 4.