Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Here Comes the Lie

• Start Topic

Did I hear correctly that Sharae was a 'bottle girl' when she met her best friend (Shaquandra?) 2 years ago, at the club they were employed by? I thought Sharae was an 'HR manager'? 

Also, I am bitterly disappointed that we didn't get to see Shaquandra wrestling herself into that piece of slashed polyester tubing that she wore as a 'dress' for the party.

Redd: gets his sex advice from Playboy? Is that still a thing? Joynomi-despite being 2 years younger- looks old enough to be his mom.

Finding it hard to imagine Donna being employed anyplace that has a national transfer policy. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I think I missed it - what did Redd do? Call up a bunch of girls?

I swear Donna wants 15 year old Louie back so he can be her emotional support animal and she can infantalize him.

I worked at the hospital and then went back to nursing school for the third time after I had my baby. It can be done! Maybe not by Brittany, though!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, renatae said:

I think I missed it - what did Redd do? Call up a bunch of girls?

I swear Donna wants 15 year old Louie back so he can be her emotional support animal and she can infantalize him.

I worked at the hospital and then went back to nursing school for the third time after I had my baby. It can be done! Maybe not by Brittany, though!

Poor Louie. Both Donna and Melissa want high school Louie. No one seems to want grown up Louie. 

Did Brittany say that she worked in a nail salon? I thought she was a bartender/restaurant server???

• Like 5
1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

Also, I am bitterly disappointed that we didn't get to see Shaquandra wrestling herself into that piece of slashed polyester tubing that she wore as a 'dress' for the party.

LOL, that would've been a trip!

• LOL 3

My favorite part of this episode by far was Mikey's daughter Hadley. She is not only adorable but she is hilarious.  She told Mikey that her mom was bossy and that she had called her a 'Karen'.  She's eight.  lol  I love Hadley.  Also, she tried to sign to Chelsea. What a little love.  I wish Mikey would stay there and be with her and not move to Chelsea's but that's what this show is about - Mikey and Chelsea. Can't stand Chelsea though. Mikey is great. I want him to succeed so much it hurts.

Louie - grown up Louie - is having a hard time convincing the women in his life that he exists at all. All they seem to see is little boy Louie who needs to follow them slavishly and do as they tell him to do or else. Poor guy. Pretty soon prison is going to start looking good.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Poor Louie. Both Donna and Melissa want high school Louie. No one seems to want grown up Louie. 

Did Brittany say that she worked in a nail salon? I thought she was a bartender/restaurant server???

Louie seems like he really thought about his life choices and worked hard on his addiction while in prison.  Donna wants her little boy who she will always see as a mess.  Melissa wants the BMOC to show that she won high school. 

Brittany did say she works at a nail salon.  She was a server when EB was stalking her.  Remember the horror of her not heading home the second the restaurant closed?  Because we all know that's  how restaurants work. She may have completed enough school to get licensed as a nail technician. That job would have folks less worried she might talk to a man. 🙄 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, sempervivum said:

Did I hear correctly that Sharae was a 'bottle girl' when she met her best friend (Shaquandra?) 2 years ago, at the club they were employed by? I thought Sharae was an 'HR manager'? 

She doesn’t look like any bottle girl I’ve even seen.  

Redd not wearing his seatbelt.  Typical ex-con rule defiance, doesn’t bode well.

Kerok’s mad because money he didn’t earn but rather scammed from a sugar mama was used for the cosmetology tuition lol.  May I suggest that the movie that he didn’t want to watch be Grease and they can enjoy “Beauty School Dropout.” 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
On 11/4/2023 at 8:16 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

That job would have folks less worried she might talk to a man. 🙄 

It would have been a gay man.  I'm fairly certain that was Barcode.  Nightlife in general took a deathtoll from covid, though.  It's unlikely she was working full time behind the bar there.

• Like 1