Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: I Put a Spell on You

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Trey said:

I'm surprised those boys were still alive.

Right? That was a lot of blood. Although four went missing and only 3 were shown at the end.

12 hours ago, Starchild said:

How many episodes in the season? I expected the house to show it's true colours a little closer to the end.

According to this article, there are 10 episodes this season.

• Like 1

Oh, good.  The house ate Susan.

Not that I mind her too much - the drama around Luke losing his ghost mojo is annoying me more right now - but how many of us get to take unlimited time off from work, and pawn our workload off on others, to sit home and pout?

I think witchy-poo had a few dozen more boys that we weren't seeing, supplying that much blood.  And 3 seconds under a cover killed her?  In all these years (she was really old, right?)  the moon never went behind a cloud?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
26 minutes ago, Johannah said:

Oh, good.  The house ate Susan.

Best line I’ve read all week. 😄

Not that I mind her too much - the drama around Luke losing his ghost mojo is annoying me more right now - but how many of us get to take unlimited time off from work, and pawn our workload off on others, to sit home and pout?

And with a brand spanking new house note to boot?

I think witchy-poo had a few dozen more boys that we weren't seeing, supplying that much blood.  And 3 seconds under a cover killed her?  In all these years (she was really old, right?)  the moon never went behind a cloud?

I think the premise was that witchy woman was sort of an occult Energizer bunny who could run indefinitely off a blood + blood moon “charge”; miss any one of those every-few-years recharge opportunities, though, and she’s screwed.

Maybe it invalidates her warranty.  I dunno.

• Like 2