Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E02: Rocky Mountain Romance

• Start Topic

On 10/30/2023 at 11:45 PM, princelina said:

it really strikes me how this show is tailor-made for narcissists.  Every week we get another montage of them blabbing on about their life, and what kind of person they are, and what they like . . .😴. Then they get together with their friends who only want to talk about them, and what they're feeling, and what kind of person they are, etc. etc. etc.  I'm so thankful for my fast-forward button!!!

It's interesting you mention that. With the invention of reality tv, blogs, social media, vlogs, the endless TikToks. I remember when Keeping up with the Kardashians first started and being enthralled with it but now it seems so...vapid ? Idk but it's our world today. I might keep watching MAFS but I'm mentally aware that it takes a certain type of person to be able to babble on and on about themselves like that. I could never do it lol

• Like 2
On 10/31/2023 at 12:45 AM, princelina said:

I do not find Orion attractive, but he has a lovely smile and I can see where his looks could grow on you.  And his hair is awful, so pulling it back in the bun was an improvement.

Hmm... 🤔

Just wondering, do you mean Orion or Michael?

Screenshot_20231101_115445_Google.thumb.jpg.525b1f563ed6bd1fd228374cb13eb047.jpg

Screenshot_20231101_115610_Google.thumb.jpg.4a1fdd214227cb24c5d311bfb6dc58cf.jpg

Michael's hair is.... a choice, lol.

Screenshot_20231101_115537_Google.jpg.6238bbaadcdda7820053adeea633be0f.jpg

Orion's long hair is meaningful to him & his culture as a Native American. 

1 hour ago, NowVoyager said:

Hmm... 🤔

Just wondering, do you mean Orion or Michael?

Screenshot_20231101_115445_Google.thumb.jpg.525b1f563ed6bd1fd228374cb13eb047.jpg

Screenshot_20231101_115610_Google.thumb.jpg.4a1fdd214227cb24c5d311bfb6dc58cf.jpg

Michael's hair is.... a choice, lol.

Screenshot_20231101_115537_Google.jpg.6238bbaadcdda7820053adeea633be0f.jpg

Orion's long hair is meaningful to him & his culture as a Native American. 

I did mean Orion - meaningful or not I don't think it looks nice and was talking about finding him attractive - I think he made a better first impression on his bride without that straggly mess.  Michael's hairdo is just silly.  But they actually both have lovely smiles 😃

• LOL 1
On 10/26/2023 at 1:08 PM, lu1535 said:

Am I the only one who is concerned about the experts choosing a bride with serious health issues? I don't think it's fair to the groom to be faced with the "in sickness" right off the bat. I've had abdominal surgery, flailed open and sewn back together and there was no way I was going to have sex right away and it sounded like she is still healing. Also, Becca has endometriosis which can make having children difficult. I hope Austin doesn't want kids soon. IMO another screw up by the "experts".

Agree with you 100%. It's one thing to meet someone and then learn about health problems as the relationship progresses. But to be legally married without knowing is just too much to ask. That's a lot of pressure on a new spouse, who'll be aware that they'll come off badly if they're anything but totally understanding.

I hope Becca's feeling well enough to (gently) enjoy the honeymoon, not to mention the rigor of constant filming.

Maybe MAFS will have an already-pregnant bride one of these seasons. She can announce at the reception: "We're a family of three at first sight! Woohoo!"

2 hours ago, Ilovepie said:

In one scene Michael had his hair pulled back and I thought he looked so much better! It's almost the reverse cliche as the sexy secretary - put your hair in a bun! Wow!!!!!! 😂

I'm not crazy about long hair on a guy, but for some reason a man bun is just so mm-mmm-good.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2