Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E12: Little Post, Big World

• Start Topic

Based on what I read about this episode, I was fully prepared to hate on Sarper with the burning fury of a thousand suns. I actually see his point though....let's not forget, Shrekinah (yes, I am butchering her name on purpose) knew what she was getting into. She knew his body count (disgusting I would an clean STI test profile before I worried about a mattress)....she seems to like him dictating her fashion and makeup....they even apparently discussed her ideal weight. Which, yes, since he is a personal trainer, I can see how the subject came up. The weigh in I took as fake drama for the camera. Every woman knows you don't just randomly check your weight. You weigh yourself buck ass naked first thing in the morning, after you pee and before you drink a drop. 🤪 She was fully clothed wearing her mic pack. Her ideal is probably her actual weight. Fake drama for the camera. I think Shrek is the one in on the joke though and stoking the drama for ratings, I don't think he has enough brain power to act this out. He looks truly befuddled as she makes a big deal out of nothing----the social media shit for example. Why anyone has their profiles public is beyond me. Oh, that is right, that is her whole game and source of income, right? Influencer? Anyway, Shrek seems like the stereotypical shallow LA woman. Too much plastic surgery (images of her from her previous reality tv appearance show a gorgeous woman who had some work done but didn't look like a muppet. Why do they take it too far?). Her entire existence and personality hinges on male attention. Love to play the game of having a guy chase them and when they find one interested, create the drama to push said guy to see how far they can take it as some sort of test of his devotion. I guarantee if Sarper put his foot down adn said, nope and nope and nope and if you can't handle it, fly home, Shrek would back down REAL fast. This couple reminds me of Amanda and Razvan on the other version of this show. He is a player who is truly into her, she is a stone cold beeeyotch hell bent on bending him to her every mood. Not going to last and guarantee she will say it is because he is such a player. 

TJ....WTF are you thinking man?? Kim can say that she will kiss his family's ass to keep her man, but she is in the honeymoon stage. Let's check back in after a few years of waking up at ass crack of dawn to make MIL her chai tea. 

How could I forget Danielle and Tripod! I agree with her that those cars were WAY overpriced, even given that they are imported and will of course cost more in the DR. They added that foreigner tax for sure. I think Tripod is getting frustrated that he picked the wrong gringa to hitch his wagon to.......his is broke AF and running from her debts. Not like the one his friend allegedly landed who paid for all that shit even before they got married (I agree with Danielle, stupid woman). His cousin saying "what is that ring good for?" and Tripod not saying a word about how he loves her etc speaks volumes. 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Like 2
On 10/2/2023 at 10:30 AM, Stuckathome said:

Based on what I read about this episode, I was fully prepared to hate on Sarper with the burning fury of a thousand suns. I actually see his point though....let's not forget, Shrekinah (yes, I am butchering her name on purpose) knew what she was getting into. She knew his body count (disgusting I would an clean STI test profile before I worried about a mattress)....she seems to like him dictating her fashion and makeup....they even apparently discussed her ideal weight.

100% agree.  If you know someone has a completely-not-at-all-made-up high body count, and you choose to be in a relationship with them anyway, you don't get to slut-shame them for it.  Similarly, if they have been straightforward about wanting you to weigh a certain amount or fit into a certain size, feel free to see the giant red flag and get the fuck outta Dodge, but don't fly across the world and stand aghast looking for "canyoubelievehedidthistomeomg" support. 

Sharper is a douchey dude, but I don't think he led Shakira down a dark path and tricked her.  I think she loves dark paths and the inevitable "Woe is me" that accompany them.

Also I have a soft spot for Sharpie because he looks like the love child of Ryu and Guile from Street Fighter II. 

street_fighter_2_the_world_warrior-guile

Edited by Drogo
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
On 9/26/2023 at 9:57 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t think Danielle is dumpy, I think she’s cute, her personality is awful but I am sure there are many men that would find her attractive. 

Daniele-Backruptcy-.png?resize=940,529&q

omc7yha7aaaa.jpg

• LOL 2