Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: Can I Talk To You For Real?

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

23 hours ago, LuvMyShows said:

I know that it was awkward and hard for Johni to end her session with Izzy that way, but she needs to give him time and space to process without jumping to conclusions, especially about him vis-a-vis Chris.

Agreed. He even said, "I need time to process this." 

• Like 1

I finally saw some of that Izzy charm that apparently is oozing all over the pods when he was talking about his first Christmas tree.  “Girl, you best believe I left that thing up til April!” LOL.

Also Milton won me over a bit more.  He did feel older than his age when he was talking to Lydia and helping her work through her disappointment over Izzy.  I get that she is disappointed about it, but her insistence that he didn't give her a reason is pointless.  He said she was nice but he just felt more connected to other women.  That is reason enough, honestly.

Johni is getting a lot of face time, but she is just there for me.  No charisma.  I felt bad for Chris because I actually liked him.  And to be fair, I kinda felt bad her for as she was talking about her romantic history. I could tell that she  lost Izzy when she admitted to not loving her ex-husband.  You could almost see the enthusiasm for her draining right out of his face as she was talking.  Instead of sitting forward on the chair and engaged as she was talking, he was looking away like he was trying to distance himself as much as possible.  He was saying all the right things... I like that he didn't come off as a dick or judgemental... but you could tell he was checked out.

So Uche and Aaliyah are back on.  Yay?  I guess.  My enthusiasm for them have waned.  I still feel like he was talking down to her at the start of their conversation.  When she mentioned how bad he made her feel when he said 'how do I know you won;t cheat again?' He responded said "Did I actually say that to you?" in a tone that implied she was exaggerating. I said 'YES' along with her because he said exactly that.

Taylor and JP?….Zzzzzzz.  She seems like a more articulate and nicer Micah.  His hairline annoys me.

Why does it feel like they are all trauma bonding this season?  I swear when one of them says "I don't feel like you've been vulnerable with me." what they are actually saying is "I can't decide about you until you tell me your most desperate painful experience."

• Like 6

So Stacy is superficial & Izzy isn't into it? What gets me is Izzy needing to be told he's wanted, but doesn't do that. Like. 2-way street sir! Poor Chris. She totally lead him on. Why engage in the future talk, when it wasn't true??? She should've told him she wasn't sure so he wasn't blindsided!!! Poor baby!