Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Street Lies and P.I.'s

• Start Topic

Andy really wants to convince us that he's a good guy who is okay with Brittney focusing on her kids.  His words say that.  Everything else in his presentation shows how angry he is that she didn't want to sex him up immediately.  He is desperate. 

Raneka gets more pathetic with every decision she makes.  The wig was the perfect sign of her decision making skills. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Both of those kids of Andy and Brittney were ill-served by their parents.  Andy setting up a room with rose petals for his felonious squeeze with his boy. Brittney insisting to her daughter she's in a time squeeze and failing to do anything to comfort that poor girl, just using "logic".  Bish, hug that child that you abandoned, she has issues and needs reassurance. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

Hire a PI for what??? To do what with the information?? Yes I realize it's for a storyline since Asonta has gone missing and isn't filming but these are still questions I ask myself.....out loud....as I look on in disgust yet continue to watch.

Reneka is really trying to convince herself there’s a slight chance it really is LaCitrus’s aun-TAY. She’s hoping the Pi will come back with the good news that the phone is registered to a Liz Lemon, or some other name to prove a familial connection. But, girl, it’s time to tell Big Diva and Neeka and your other personalities that you done got scammed out of $3,000. Go collect your daughters and bring them back home.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Andy, if you want to clomp around like a lumbering ape behind your drug addict convict prison gf, that's your business, but stop dragging your poor child around with you. That big blob has his poor son standing around waiting outside for two hours instead of saying, "I'm with my child, you stupid ho; call an Uber for a ride when you're done." GROSS.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

Andy, if you want to clomp around like a lumbering ape behind your drug addict convict prison gf, that's your business, but stop dragging your poor child around with you. That big blob has his poor son standing around waiting outside for two hours instead of saying, "I'm with my child, you stupid ho; call an Uber for a ride when you're done." GROSS.

But she doesn’t need a ride, she rode with Gracie.

She should have had him stay at the hotel and figure out how to come up with the rest of the money if he wants to get laid. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

It was a restaurant.  I don’t know why he and his son couldn’t get a table or booth somewhere away from the party.  Or go to another one and come back in two hours.  But I guess they like standing in the sun as they did that for three hours the day before.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Also love how they checked out but left the rose petals on the bed for housekeeping to deal with.

Did Andy think that Brittney would be so overwhelmed by the rose petals and gas station teddy bear that she would sex him up while the kids waited downstairs? She clearly only cared about the phone and the cash.  Nothing says I love you like leaving the cash on the bed. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Did Andy think that Brittney would be so overwhelmed by the rose petals and gas station teddy bear that she would sex him up while the kids waited downstairs? She clearly only cared about the phone and the cash.  Nothing says I love you like leaving the cash on the bed. 

He probably learned from vice stings you leave the cash lying somewhere in the room rather than hand it to the other person.

• LOL 7
15 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It was a restaurant.  I don’t know why he and his son couldn’t get a table or booth somewhere away from the party.  Or go to another one and come back in two hours.  But I guess they like standing in the sun as they did that for three hours the day before.

Fourth wall?   She doesn't have custody.  Perhaps the custodial parent(s) did not consent to filming?  Maybe she just wanted privacy, but that feels like more of a stretch.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, anoninrva said:

Fourth wall?   She doesn't have custody.  Perhaps the custodial parent(s) did not consent to filming?  Maybe she just wanted privacy, but that feels like more of a stretch.

I’m sure she didn’t want her ex to know the day she was released she already hitched her wagon to a loser.

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, anoninrva said:

I can’t stand him, but she should have told him in advance. That was cold. 

• Like 8