Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Thread

• Start Topic

I could listen to Nicole sing all day. Producers, how about instead of your dumb recap shows that are a waste of time, we just get a 45-min concert by Nicole. I guarantee the ratings would be higher. 

Edit : I love Demi and only wish we had gotten more.  One song isn’t enough. 

Edited by Bookworm13
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Off to a good start with Gazelle, though it was hard to focus on her performance when I was worried Jenny was going to have a wardrobe malfunction. 

Edit : OMG, someone in the costume dept must not like Diver because that crotch octopus tentacle is super distracting and awful. 

Edit 2 : S’More was decent but no guesses as to who it is.

I’m not sure if I’m supposed to take Rubber Ducky seriously or if he’s this episodes goner. Voice wasn’t horrible, but that costume seems like it’d be really uncomfortable for more than one show. 

I’m confused by Cow. That was definitely not the voice I was expecting. 

Also, am I the only one who finds it weird that we get 5 performances tonight? I got so used to only 3 with lots of filler the past couple seasons, but I’m not complaining. I’d prefer more performances per show. 

Edited by Bookworm13
More thoughts
  • Like 4

As much as I was hoping the wildcard would be someone good, I think Pickle is going home. Wish it were Diver instead(the weird crotch tentacle is, well, weird and distracting).

Wow, was not expecting Diver to actually leave! 

2000’s night should be fun next week. 

Edited by Bookworm13
  • Mind Blown 1
15 minutes ago, NeenerNeener said:

So, they got rid of the stupid ding dong bell for saving people who can't sing?

They can only use it one time the entire season. 

Wait, Ken is 2 for 2 this season - am I living in an alternate reality? 

• Useful 2

I agree with Ken about Constance Wu. This may be the season where Ken knows things. 

S’more didn’t sound as strong tonight. 

Spoiler

If Pickle isn’t Michael Rapaport, my ears are broken. Sometimes you can’t hide a voice. 
I think Cow is Ne-Yo and S’more is Ashley Parker Angel.