Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E05: Trial by Fire

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I hope the jury rules against Brie's rapist. 

I don't like where it's apparently going with her and the police guy. Mike?

So much bugged me, as usual, like Preacher getting all pissed off at Brady, blah blah. But I admit I was pulled into the whole scary fire story.

I thought Nick should have followed Hope’s plan.  As she said, it was put together before she had a TBI and approved by the council.   He delayed and  that’s why Danny and Lizzie were out and about later than they should have been. But then I don’t consider Nick a capable person.  I’m not saying Hope should still be mayor, but Nick shouldn’t be either. 

• Like 2

The scene of Mel watching the fetal heart rate be 0 and know she suffered a miscarriage was so sad. She has a mini breakdown and put herself together to continue helping others. 

I was hoping she and Jack would have this child since they already took the twins from him.

I really hope Brie wins.  Her speech tied in well with everyone trying to help the fire and going towards it to save people. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, MaryHedwig said:

How about Charmaine giving up the twins so Jack and Mel can adopt them? 

As much as I dislike her, unless she dies with no family at all I don't see that. She's been shown as wanting those babies.  

On 10/7/2023 at 7:08 PM, Artsda said:

The scene of Mel watching the fetal heart rate be 0 and know she suffered a miscarriage was so sad. She has a mini breakdown and put herself together to continue helping others. 

I was hoping she and Jack would have this child since they already took the twins from him.

I really hope Brie wins.  Her speech tied in well with everyone trying to help the fire and going towards it to save people. 

Was it ever determined who's baby Mel was carrying? Was it her deceased husband's (from IVF) or was it Jack's?