Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Luann and Sonja celebrate their newly renovated rooms; they host a Christmas in July party to bring the town together; Luann continues to be frustrated with Sonja over the song they're performing, but a guest arrives just in time to save the day.

Original air date 2023.08.13

Wow. No one is watching this.

This was the first time I thought that Sonja seemed more self-aware and not delusional. She wanted the focus to be on the lovely people of Benton. Lu wanted to sing a song that highlighted what Lu and Sonja contributed. 

A thong instead of commando is not much of compromise, however, Sonja.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I'm coming out of lurkdom to say that I'm watching! However, I don't have much to say except that this is such a palate-cleansing, good-natured show. Gonna miss it after next week 🤪

• Like 4
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This was the first time I thought that Sonja seemed more self-aware and not delusional. She wanted the focus to be on the lovely people of Benton. Lu wanted to sing a song that highlighted what Lu and Sonja contributed. 

A thong instead of commando is not much of compromise, however, Sonja.

I'm watching and am enjoying the show. But I don't believe Lu and Sonja contributed any of their own money for anything. I'm sure Bravo made arrangements with the Mayor (or whoever would be able to make these decisions) to pay for the playground, animal shelter fence, motel renovations, etc. in exchange for the town businesses agreeing to go along with it on camera. 

I wonder if there's any BTS tea out there somewhere from the Benton residents?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

It’s pulling at my heart strings that Lu and Sonja have managed to soften even Craig Miles, who, I think, initially, was not very receptive to Lu and Sonja’s plans/ideas or happy that Lu and Sonja were in his town.

He is probably happily seeing the light at the end of the tunnel that they will be leaving soon and he can get his regular life back. 🤣 He was a good sport to apologize for not being able to attend the Follies and then getting on stage to dance.

Luann started out so great on this series, but each episode she gets a little more delusional and imperial; I think the fun of this endevour is over for her. I cringe each time she pulls the Lady Bountiful on the Bentonites bragging on all she has brought to them. Loved Sonja telling her to zip it and let Paula Abdul handle the choreography.

And since I seem to be a Negative Nelly today, was anyone else underwhelmed by the motel room re-dos?

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, Juneau Gal said:

He is probably happily seeing the light at the end of the tunnel that they will be leaving soon and he can get his regular life back. 🤣 He was a good sport to apologize for not being able to attend the Follies and then getting on stage to dance.

Luann started out so great on this series, but each episode she gets a little more delusional and imperial; I think the fun of this endevour is over for her. I cringe each time she pulls the Lady Bountiful on the Bentonites bragging on all she has brought to them. Loved Sonja telling her to zip it and let Paula Abdul handle the choreography.

And since I seem to be a Negative Nelly today, was anyone else underwhelmed by the motel room re-dos?

I agree! They did NOT improve the appearance of those rooms much at ALL!!!

• Like 4