Type keyword(s) to search

Mrs. Hudson: Your Boozy Great-Aunt

We did know at least from ASiB that she wasn't your average elderly lady--she did manage to get the phone out of Sherlock's robe pocket and into her bra without a bunch of CIA operative suspecting a thing!

(Come to think of it, it takes a special kind of person to hire a consulting detective to make sure her husband gets executed!)

• Love 1

What I love is that no matter what, Mrs. Hudson truly loves and cares for Sherlock, and adopted John as Sherlock did.

(The scene after John had lost touch with Mrs. Hudson, the one in her kitchen, just killed me. So many feels.)

But you also know that Sherlock would indeed kill to protect her, not just as a protective/pragmatic action to save himself, but because he truly loves her.

The post-pub crawl scene with her is very funny as well.

Edited by Actionmage
  • Love 1

I especially loved the "morning tea" scene, "Your mother has a lot to answer for," and seeing how she wasn't afraid to give Mycroft hell for endangering his little brother-then everyone's so affronted when Mycroft tells her to shut up.  She really is the den mother for the whole crew.

• Love 3

I'd love to see just how Sherlock discovered Mrs Hudson's exotic dancing on youtube and just how did he react.

Did he sit there with a confused look thinking why or did he go go *throws laptop out window,  MRS HUDSON *

Silly thoughts like this amuse me 

• Love 1