Type keyword(s) to search

S20:E04. Washington is the perfect place to find love!

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, Ciarrai said:

Reason 1,702 I would never go on this show: if I told them my greatest fear and they exploited it, I would have a massive panic attack and refuse to participate.

Yeah, I would have to tell them how much I love bungee jumping but that would probably backfire!

• LOL 1
On 7/22/2023 at 4:31 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Yeah, I would have to tell them how much I love bungee jumping but that would probably backfire!

Yes, I would have to document my well-known fear of cheesecake.  I could fake some testimonials, and all of a sudden I'm in the inaugural Cheesecake Date.

(Are you here for the right toppings?)

• LOL 9
(edited)

Okay, Dotun is one of the guys I’ve liked from the start. Oh, hell no. Never put your actual fears on the application! I’m afraid of being gifted large sums of money… 

Brayden looks like a mom waiting on the sidelines of soccer practice with her earrings, bun, tight jeans, jacket, boots, and cup of coffee. 

Yay! Xavier is getting the other 1:1. He was my favorite since the intro packages night 1.

Unpopupar opinion: s’mores are overrated. It’s the novelty of the campfire that’s fun.

Yay! Wait, what’s this lady’s name again??? Oh, jeez, not a good sign that I forgot the lead’s name. But I’m glad that she seems taken with Dotun and hopefully she’ll see the light on Brayden and not screw this up when she has a bunch of really sweet, smart, attractive, and successful men here! She doesn’t even have one chicken enthusiast or pantsoprenuer in the bunch. Oh, Charity! I was thinking Destiny, but knew that wasn’t quite right.

The Girl Scouts of America is not down for this show. Wow, Aria ain’t playin’. She’s going to be a tough one to win over. Lord help us. The last time we got children involved, we ended up with Clayton as the Bachelor. So I can only assume Brayden will whip out his Caboodle of jewelry and win these tykes over.

okay, we got a planted bunch of beets and a handful of blueberries left in a pile on moss. I’m waiting for the producers to hide a roast turkey in a trees. The girls made a good pick—Aaron! But presumably the producers wanted to just to rile up Brayden. Wait—why is Brayden suddenly naked in the woods?!?

wow. Charity looks like Blanche Devereaux in that sparkly oversized jacket and pantsuit. Oh, damn. She dropped the sparkly jacket and now she looks like Rihanna in that bustier and suit.

Hopefully Charity doesn’t become one of these leads that gets so heartbroken over the guy who decides to leave that they derail their own journey until everyone else decides to revolt. Whelp, Brayden, you might as well go earring shopping for Paradise. 

Coming up.. Oh, no, Brayden is emerging back through the woods! I think it was Chad who previously did that? An oldie but a goodie.

Okay, here comes my man Xavier!! Some “fruit festival” with one stand and you’re the only two people there. Lavender isn’t even a fruit! Oh, jeez! I thought Brayden reminded you of your ex. Brayden and Xavier couldn’t be more different. I called it. Her head got all screwed up over Brayden and now she’s going to discount great guys. This man is smart enough to be a biomedical chemist and is this good looking!! Come on! I would pull a Clare and call the show over day 1 for this man! Ok! They have matching relationship sob stories, so he might make it after all! He’s going to cure MS and be a caregiver like his dad! I knew Charity’s instincts were way off. This man has a heart of gold. In fact, he’s too good for you. Xavier for Bachelor!

The producers had a squatch walk through the woods—or maybe it was just the wrestler guy. Oh, now here comes Brayden—walking through the dark woods in flip flops seems pretty dangerous. You’re going to get a stick through your foot or twist your ankle slipping. 

Sean: He’s walking back here in a fucking scarf!

Producer: You’re wearing a scarf. What’s the difference.

Sean: This is cashmere.

dead!

Aaron, he obviously got booted again, there’s no need to follow him out. Hold up. There’s a whole-ass party bus!! Whoo-hoo! Let’s take this argument to the streets! This is going to be a long ride to the airport for whomever joins Brayden on the pity party bus. 

my god!! The senior bachelor show was finally made!!! How many potential contestants died off in the years we’ve spent waiting? Hi, Gary! See you this fall.

Charity was making out with John when Brayden walked in. Why would she do that if she was going to send him home?! Caleb is crying about losing his bros. Then there’s some third guy I don’t know. Oh, he’s a yacht captain?! How did I not know there was a yacht captain? Ahoy, matey!

the squatch was Jesse all along! Oh, boy. Based on that preview, an engagement might be more elusive than Bigfoot!

Edited by JenE4
Finished the episode
  • LOL 3