Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E19: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Colin's comments in that interview are like a 180 from what he said on the reunion.  During the reunion, he said (I believe more than once) that he told Daisy about the other chick & that neither relationship was exclusive at the time; that he only became exclusive with Brit after ending things with Daisy. So which is it?

Also, Gary speaks. https://www.instagram.com/p/Cu9ExV3gaWt/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=4954c92e-610a-4aa2-97dd-29977bd283a4

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 7/23/2023 at 1:31 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

This is a post by Colin explaining the timeline of his and Daisy's relationship:

That's odd he's focused on a timeline given Daisy never accused him of cheating. She was upset because she questioned if Colin was ever "interested" in dating the gal, and he replied not at all.

Then his first relationship after Daisy, was this woman. Daisy is accusing him of lying in the same vein as when he called her a liar. She was merely making a point.

• Like 4
(edited)
On 7/21/2023 at 1:38 PM, Yours Truly said:

Colin is so chill in his delivery and is rather well spoken when trying to express what went wrong that it just makes it that much harder for Daisy to plead her cause without coming across as a tad bit frantic. 

Everything else they talked about really is irrelevant cause I think that withholding the detail of the Gary hookup killed any and all chances they may have had to make a go of it. 

I always loved how calm and measured Colin's delivery is... But, I'd be sounding frantic if my "ex" called me toxic, and implied other mental issues.

I would NEVER volunteer that I'd slept with Gary, and since Colin never asked her before, I bet she hated that Gary intentionally said they had sex in front of cameras. She knew she had to tell Colin, before he saw it on tv.

But again, once everyone's on the boat, and single, the playing field is set at zero. No one needs to bring a resume of bedmates.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 3

I did not realize they had reunion show until I saw it on thread.  After reading comments I think I will pass.  I hate the whole love triangle and sad that Colin and Daisy are not together.  Especially after the whole season being about them.

The fact that Colin, Gary and even the Captain ganged up on Daisy is very sad.  This was my favorite BD crew.  This past season has ruined that now.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, gaPeach said:

The fact that Colin, Gary and even the Captain ganged up on Daisy is very sad

I don't think Glenn ganged up on her. He really tried to play the diplomat through most of it. But Andy spent much of the first hour going back to Daisy over and over again. He's a dick.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
On 7/18/2023 at 9:40 PM, SemiCharmedLife said:

It seems that Mads out-Gary'd Gary this season.  She treated him the way he has been treating the other stews the last few seasons.  Just wanting him for sex and moving on to the next one when possible.  

However, there's one big difference between them... Mads is always brutally honest about her intentions, whereas Gary always lies to get the women he beds.

• Like 5