Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers & Speculation: Why IS Daryl in France?

• Start Topic

Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Daryl Dixon, Magnum P.I., Riverdale, Chucky, Virgin River, Katie McGrath, a Sacked Amazon Series and More!
BY MATT WEBB MITOVICH   OCTOBER 10, 2023
https://tvline.com/lists/magnum-pi-final-season-5-spoilers-gordon-undercover-guest-stars/ 

After this week’s Carol tease, I am finally on board with TWD: Daryl Dixon. Any scoop on the season finale? –Deb
Our resident Dead-head Charlie Mason has seen the finale (which premieres Sunday at 9/8c on AMC) and promises that it does not disappoint. Beyond that, he says “Coming Home” reveals the depth of the feelings that Daryl has developed for Sister Isabelle and Laurent, includes one of the most bat-s—t-crazy fight scenes in the franchise’s history and delivers a Season 2 setup that’s all but guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser.

It's official. The already awkwardly named The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon is going to become The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon — The Book of Carol  for season 2.

‘Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon’ Season 2 to Bring Back Melissa McBride as Carol

The character is reportedly set to appear in the first season ender before becoming a major part of the season 2 story. No word yet if that means she will also mysteriously be washing up ashore somewhere or how that's even going to happen.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

It clearly needs to be longer and contain more punctuation. Maybe The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon — The Book of Carol. With Acid Zombies! In France; For Some Reason?

I think by the time you’re done, the title will be longer than the series.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1