Type keyword(s) to search

The Let's Pretend/Dream Episode Thread

• Start Topic

(edited)

We've endured a lot. It's affected our minds. Let's channel some of that frustration and creativity into loglines and descriptions of episodes that technically don't exist, but boy we'd get a kick out of it if they did....

Example:

-Maggie and Marlena rekindle their close friendship and flashback over their shared decades of good times.

-Jennifer returns to town to hang with Will as he processes the effects of the bigotry he's experienced as a gay man. (Special Guest: Melissa Reeves!)

Your turn!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Hmmm.......Okay, my first "Let's Pretend Dream Sequence" would go back to when Ollie/Ben went on his serial killer spree.  When he crept into kill Paige Larson, she managed to grab his arm, snap it like the pencil dick he is, pin him to the floor and just as she's ready to call the cops, her mother Eve drops by unexpectedly and uses her stilettos on him in a way designed to make sure that Ciara stays childless forever, and Ben eligible to sing soprano in the prison choir.

Then, Will writes a story utterly destroying any chance of this human pimple ever getting out of jail and laughs in his face as he drops off a copy of the story.

I'd also like Julie to have a continuing series of Kaftan mishaps that forces Doug to put her under informal house arrest - in the attic.

That'll do for now.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Mine is that every woman in Salem, past OR present,  suddenly wakes up and decides that she no longer give a rat's ass about the guy who had three dates with her and dumped her for the main character 10, 20, even 40 plus years ago.

I'd also like Rolf to admit that any character WE SAW DIE (not talking about anyone who went missing and was presumed dead) is really just a clone/person with really good plastic surgery.  Since they really only bring most characters back to ruin them anyway, this has the added benefit of explaining why most of them act in ways they never would have before.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
(edited)

Sami finds out Lucas kidnapped her.  Yells at him then says hey I’ve done worse.  They get married and go on many happy adventures   

Marlena pushes Kristin out the window in Italy.   We never see Kristin again.  The end 

Edited by tribeca
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 7/16/2023 at 1:38 PM, methodwriter85 said:

But seriously though, I really wanted Zac Tinker's Sonny and Chad to at least try and see if they could work together.

That's the story I wanted to see. Grieving Chad relying on Sonny and things taking an unexpectedly intimate turn that has them questioning their relationship. That's a lot more interesting than Stephanie. 

• Like 2