Type keyword(s) to search

S02:E02: Grace

• Start Topic

I was thinking someone might have used a poison gas to kill Edgar and Roxanne, but since Grace was sleeping next to Edgar, I don't see how that could be possible. I am guessing they didn't have any plans for a honeymoon.

I assume the white chocolate was poisoned. It's Roxanne's favourite. Edgar said he didn't like it, but there is probably going to be something about him trying to leave his comfort zone, trying it out and accidentally getting poisoned.

So that would mean somebody tried to poison Roxanne. Why would they want to do that? Maybe because they knew edger would be distraught and in the confusion try to steal the crypto keys?

Maybe that theory is a bit out there, but I don't think it's too out there for this show.

• Like 1
On 7/12/2023 at 2:37 PM, PurpleTentacle said:

So that would mean somebody tried to poison Roxanne. Why would they want to do that? Maybe because they knew edger would be distraught and in the confusion try to steal the crypto keys?

If that were the case, I could see it being Jack Whitehall. Or the adopted sister maybe.

That extra cufflink is absolutely going to be a big part of the solution, although I'm not sure what. 

Grace telling her episode like a Jane Austin/Bridgerton story was a lot of fun, especially a the basic premise of a whirlwind romance between a sweet spirited girl from a middle class family and a rich but socially awkward man is pretty classic Regency romance. 

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

That extra cufflink is absolutely going to be a big part of the solution, although I'm not sure what. 

Grace telling her episode like a Jane Austin/Bridgerton story was a lot of fun, especially a the basic premise of a whirlwind romance between a sweet spirited girl from a middle class family and a rich but socially awkward man is pretty classic Regency romance. 

I don't watch Bridgerton, but the proposal in the rain seemed pretty clearly a direct reference to the Keira Knightley (IMO inferior) Pride and Prejudice movie. 

• Like 3