Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E05: Qualifiers 6

• Start Topic

Yikes, a lot of the really good ninjas went down early tonight, especially on the Domino effect.  It was great to see Michelle Warnky and Jamie Rahn again.  Cute babies.  

DAVID CAMPBELL got the WWWA treatment?  Seriously?

Very happy for Rachel Degutz!  And a great run from Sean Bryan.  That's really kind of poignant, because there used to be at least a few runs like that per night, with competitors we watched over the season, but tonight we only had him.  Even Joe Moravsky fell, although he looked awesome before then.

(I still hate the side-by-side races in the qualifiers, though).

• Like 2

I still hate the side-by-side races in the qualifiers, though

What I hate about the side-by-side is that I find myself in deep empathy with the racers. I would hate to be on any of those arm and finger strength things as seeing out of the corner of my eye someone doing the same or worse or better.  For me it would be the ultimate distraction.

Speaking of, how did they resolve the guys sbs who both fell on the last obstacle. Mr. Cats was talking and distracting...sort of fitting, that.

51 minutes ago, enoughcats said:

What I hate about the side-by-side is that I find myself in deep empathy with the racers. I would hate to be on any of those arm and finger strength things as seeing out of the corner of my eye someone doing the same or worse or better.  For me it would be the ultimate distraction.

Speaking of, how did they resolve the guys sbs who both fell on the last obstacle. Mr. Cats was talking and distracting...sort of fitting, that.

They gave to the guy who got to the last obstacle the fastest, I think.

I noticed that it looked like the two women who raced side by side had times of 5-6 seconds in the first round, which means they likely fell on the first obstacle. Seems wrong that one of them gets to the semis, although she did do a decent job on the side by side.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, SophiaD said:

(I still hate the side-by-side races in the qualifiers, though).

From what Akbar and the other guy kept saying last night, it sounds as though that is entirely what the semi-finals are going to be.

16 hours ago, ams1001 said:

OMG, Michelle's little one is so precious! I think my dolls had bigger diapers when I was a kid!

"Micro-Preemie" should not be a thing. Apparently, it is. I'm glad she survived because she looked so cute. Didn't look that impressed by Mom, but still cute.

How many more Qualifiers are there? I want to get the "EVERY RUN IS A RACE!" crap over with.

8 hours ago, Rickster said:

They gave to the guy who got to the last obstacle the fastest, I think.

Yes, it's whoever touches the obstacle first (regardless of whether one gets further on it or not).

4 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

How many more Qualifiers are there? I want to get the "EVERY RUN IS A RACE!" crap over with.

According to the Sasukepedia page, it looks like there are 8 qualifiers.