Type keyword(s) to search

SURmising The New Season

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

They filmed the finale yesterday, September 1st, in San Francisco.

Some random guy at an event was throwing glasses, and tried to pick up a chair to throw, He has no affiliation to VPR or the cast.

Let’s speculate!

This guy’s girlfriend went to a Tom Sandoval & The Most Extras concert. Sandoval schtupped her. 

• LOL 3

Is that Schwartz’’s coiffed blond hair? He looks like a game show host from 1985. 
And we all had “Tom Sandoval yelling at a woman “ on our bingo cards. He’s classy like that. We need something new, show!

• LOL 5
On 9/2/2023 at 4:27 PM, KungFuBunny said:

They filmed the finale yesterday, September 1st, in San Francisco.

Some random guy at an event was throwing glasses, and tried to pick up a chair to throw, He has no affiliation to VPR or the cast.

Billie Lee posted that a guy came up to her and said, “I know you.” He told her many personal things about herself. She wanted to get away from him. He eventually became aggressive.

• Sad 1
16 hours ago, princelina said:

If Ariana wants to be on the show she has to converse with Sandy at some point - it's simple math 😄

Well, this season seems to be extremely boring. Let's see for how long the show will last.

22 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Billie Lee posted that a guy came up to her and said, “I know you.” He told her many personal things about herself. She wanted to get away from him. He eventually became aggressive.

The stalker incident was probably the highlight of the finale party.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, princelina said:

And of Billie Lee's night! 😄

And let's not forget that Billie Lee is probably Sandoval's only friend (not including Schwartz), that's why she was brought back. She posted IG stories from the party (no, I didn't check her IG, I saw a repost) with her, Sandoval, and Tii, the singer, as her besties. Sandoval denied he dates (or whatever you want to call it) Tii.

Edited by ZettaK

The woman who was with Tom Sandoval at the finale filming of VPR Season 11 in San Fransisco is named Lika Osipova. Allegedly she walked up to some of the ladies of VPR at another event and said she has been "fucking" him for the last few months - don't know if that was or wasn't filmed.

I'm not sure if this is a publicity stunt on his end. This woman is 47, she's got money, her own businesses, and over 3M followers on Instagram.

We know how Tom likes to be the start of the relationship - so if this is real - she will dump his ass quick when he tries to horn into her spotlight and give her business advice

image.png.86ca78d25d066116266cac597a3b77cd.png

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 1