Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: Wormwood

• Start Topic

Airdate: Jun 22 / 23

Red's attempt to mediate a meeting between two rival families takes a deadly turn; when an elusive criminal is linked to the incident, the task force races against time to save Red and his associates.

On 6/12/2023 at 8:37 AM, paigow said:

Airdate: Jun 22 / 23

Red's attempt to mediate a meeting between two rival families takes a deadly turn; when an elusive criminal is linked to the incident, the task force races against time to save Red and his associates.

Come on rival families, it's time to play the feud.

100 Blacklisters surveyed, top 5 answers on the board.

Name .... an elusive criminal.  

:)

• LOL 3
(edited)

Was Reddington's proposal ever brought up?  I still harbor some suspicion that he was behind Wormwood in some way.  And in no way do I ever think those two families will stop fighting after a daylong truce.  The wedding will be the next battleground.

So finally Ressler's addiction guy is actually brought into the storyline.

Siya gets into a fight with Wormwood's takedown and all Dembe does is stand there.  Maybe he was impressed with her.

Herbie is proving himself more useful than the rest of the team combined.

I'll have to admit, the actress portraying Agnes bears a pretty good youngster resemblance to Megan Boone.

Edited by Dowel Jones
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

So finally Ressler's addiction guy is actually brought into the storyline.

And it still ties into Liz...  So, it'll be Liz who brings the task force down...how charming.

8 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

The wedding will be the next battleground.

I doubt that since the bride-to-be was arrested.

And of course Red would find Agnes' recital more important than his own health.  I did like the rest of the team out in the field being useful except for Ressler (though I see Diego directed so maybe it was too much for him to actually be out in the field though that never goes that well usually anyway).

At least we seem to be getting some traction leading up to the finale and not so much Red doing what ever it is Red has been doing this past several filler episodes.  We actually got a blacklister this time.

• Like 1

Alright, another Golden Lizzie where she is mentioned but not seen!

The storyline with Ressler's NA buddy took a decent turn. I thought for sure the guy would turn out to be some social engineer who was going to manipulate his way past Ressler's defenses to put the team in danger yet again. Putting him in the employ of the Congressman was something I wasn't expecting.

One thing they never came back to was how Dembe managed to kill that one suspect who turned out to be innocent. They never mentioned the idea that the guy might have been allergic to the metal of the handcuffs.

Herbie's safety suit looked more like a beekeeper's outfit than something you'd see at the CDC.

Another Breaking Bad actor showed up! That guy who always plays a gangster! I think he was Don Eladio on BB. I wonder if number one on the blacklist is going to be Heisenberg.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
10 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

Siya gets into a fight with Wormwood's takedown and all Dembe does is stand there.  Maybe he was impressed with her.

It looked to me like he was just watching her take the guy down, and if she got in trouble, he would step in.  I think he was impressed with her.

2 hours ago, milkyaqua said:
10 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

The wedding will be the next battleground.

I doubt that since the bride-to-be was arrested.

Also, he seemed to make it clear to her that he was done with her.  

• Like 1

That was ....... disappointing.

More travel shenanigans what with the meeting of the families in Miami and the task force in DC.
Especially since the poison would have cleared from their systems after 24 hours. 
For example, it would have taken Herbie several hours to get to Miami.  And by the time he did show up it was already daylight

Even more confusing, the chef that prepared the meal in Miami (since she watched the argument and Tito smash the poisoned plate) apparently flew back overnight to DC as she was working while being interviewed by Ressler and Dembe.  Either that, or Ressler/Dembe flew to Miami, interviewed the chef, and then flew back to D.C.  Neither scenario makes sense.

Then Dembe/Siya show up at Tito's hotel room -- which was likely also in Florida, because he cut his hand at the house where the dinner was held.  Which also means it would have taken several hours to fly there by Dembe/Siya.

How convenient that HeliodRx was conveniently located near Miami, as it was within driving distance by Dembe/Siya.  And easy for the bride-to-be to pick up the poison. Then, Dembe, Siya, and Dr. Harris flew back to DC where Dr. Harris was interviewed.  Which would also have taken several hours to fly.  Either that, of HeliodRx was located near D.C. and Dembe/Siya would have flown back from Florida and then gone to HeliodRX and then taken Dr. Harris back to the Post Office.  Neither scenario makes sense.

And all of that would have had to have occurred within about 19 hours of the initial poisoning as Reddington bolted from the home where the dinner was held and flew back to DC to watch Agnes' ballet recital with 7 hours remaining from the initial exposure to the poison (assuming it would need the full 24 hours to be removed from his body).

Are we expected to believe that the bride-to-be painted the poison on ALL the plates and bowls used at the dinner ?  And that she did it with the contents of that small vial -- only a small portion of which was used ?  And that she did it before the chef even started cooking ?  Someone in that house would have had to have noticed her applying the poison to all those plates and then allowing the plates to dry before being used -- because it would have taken hours to complete. And that assumes she didn't also poison the glassware.

Still no sign or mention of the dogs, Robert Vesco's cat, or Sierra the cat.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Still no sign or mention of the dogs, Robert Vesco's cat, or Sierra the cat.

The Wonder Pets are no longer in this universe. Given that space & time no longer are barriers, they have slipped through a multiversal portal. Only Spiderman can recover them.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

More travel shenanigans what with the meeting of the families in Miami and the task force in DC.

The FBI managed to get a model of the Men in Black Ford.  Push the red button....

• LOL 2