Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E18: It’s a Nice Day for a Ranger Wedding!

jewel21
  • Start Topic

It’s a big day for the Texas Rangers and the Walker clan as friends and family gather to celebrate a very special event.

Airdate: 05/11/2023

This is the season finale. 

(edited)

OMG, Stella is an idiot! In those circumstances, you call 911. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Yes, she has a record but Texas is a gun happy, stand your ground state. Her record was for a non-violent crime and her dad is a Ranger. She would be fine. It was very obviously self defense. Oy! 

Edited by wlk68
  • Like 3
(edited)

Stella hasn't grown up she was stupid running and not calling 911.

The wedding was great and fun. 

Gerri doesn't add much to the show for me. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 1
On 5/13/2023 at 2:56 AM, wlk68 said:

OMG, Stella is an idiot! In those circumstances, you call 911. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Yes, she has a record but Texas is a gun happy, stand your ground state. She would be fine. It was very obviously self defense. Oy! 

So much this. We saw the guy she shot on last week's episode but who is he (I have a terrible memory).

It looks like they're going with Trey/Cassie and, after the Stella angst, we're now gonna have Augie angst.

On a totally shallow note, it was good to see Justin Johnson Cortez again.

On 5/14/2023 at 9:59 PM, christie said:

On a totally shallow note, it was good to see Justin Johnson Cortez again.

Agreed. If Windy doesn't find another home, I hope we get to see the actors make an appearance on OG Walker.

• Like 2

Sorry I just can't get past this horrible writing. It was obviously self-defense. He was wearing a ski mask for god's sake. and the house was destroyed. There is no reason not to call 911. And they left the body instead of just calling Liam? 

It doesn't make any sense and I am done handwaving things. 

• Like 1