Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13 : Can't Fight This Feeling

• Start Topic

I honestly couldn't watch that scene with Theo finding Johnny in the shower as it was cringy because we knew what was going to happen.  So please fill me in, did we find out how exactly did Theo lose his one ball?

But yeah I agree, him giving the finger as he was being wheeled out was funny.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

did we find out how exactly did Theo lose his one ball?

I think we're to think he fell on the edge of the tub hard enough to injure it. We'd found out earlier he was down a ball, so without going into gory details, we got the how.

• Like 1

Theo, you dodged a bullet. I adore teenage Kate, but adult Kate, at any age, is insufferable. 

That she is still raking Tully over the coals for the accident Tully did not cause us ridiculous. Should Tully have let her go out with her friend that night? No but I’m willing to bet Kate, who let Marah do pretty much whatever she wanted, would have consented or allowed Marah to go if she had been at home.

The fact that Tully was the first person Kate ran to when she got her cancer diagnosis should have made her wake up and see the gem she has in Tully. 80s Tully putting aside her run-in with Cloud to talk about Kate’s relationship woes with Johnny was one example of how Tully might be selfish at times, but never when it comes to Kate. 

• Like 5

I just had to chime in - a little late to the game - that adult Kate is absolutely running this show for me. What a sanctimonious pain in the neck! Was Tully wrong to drive legally drunk? Yes! Has Tully apologized profusely and been raked over the coals by both the public and the entire Malarky/Ryan clan - YES! She was not the cause of the accident so for Kate to act offended and upset that she drove Mara over a year later is just disgusting, especially when you consider how Tully rushed back in to Kate's life to help her through her cancer battle. 

It really irritates me that Kate has never held Mara even slightly accountable for lying to Tully and putting her in a bad spot because she wanted to disobey her parents and go out. She does bear some responsibility for getting herself into trouble. And if Kate is so concerned that her parenting directives be followed, she and Johnny could have postponed their hanky-panky for when Mara's grounding was up. It really irritates me that Kate expects Tully to be a more involved parental stand-in than she is willing to be. It's not like Johnny and Kate had to take some emergency trip out of town and had no other choice. 

The whole drama around this issue just seems to me to like it is a way for Kate to unleash her pent-up resentment on Tully for being cooler, richer, prettier, more successful, more charismatic, and on and on. 

I also HATED Johnny and Kate saying the same sentence that Tully should marry them because she is their best friend - and then complaining that she will make it all about her. What jerks. From what I have seen of Tully, she has been a really good friend to Kate. She puts Kate first a lot and puts up with all her temper tantrums and neediness. She flew Kate to Germany on a PRIVATE plane to see Johnny in the hospital. And  I mean what a fucking crime to throw someone a wedding shower when they said they didn't want one. I totally wish I had friends who wronged me like that. 

Ok, rant over. Thanks for listening, y'all. 😘

• Like 2
  • Love 1