Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: A Chill In Gotham

• Start Topic

Joe Chill killed the Waynes fifty years ago???? Why did I think Bruce was in his early forties?

Is that Ethan Embry??? The Bass Player is Stephanie's dad?

I've asked a lot of questions for the first three minutes.

Ok Ethan Embry the ponytail? Not a good look. 

Carrie it's looking more and more like it's time to tell your mom about your night job.

Joe's saying he didn't kill the Waynes? 

Ok I'm fine with the Court being behind the Waynes murders including having someone else pull the trigger but they better not go overboard on this kind of reveal. The last thing we need is to learn the body counts of Joker and other Rogues are really just the Court doing their thing.

I still think the Court has Gotham bugged and that's how they pull off all this shit.

Carrie PUT ON SOME GLOVES! Bruce, leaving out the blood borne pathogens part of the Robin lesson was a bad idea.

Why do none of these kids wear masks? If you're going to go around being vigilantes keep your faces covered. 

Turner and Stephanie have A Moment with that awful sappy music when Brody texts about his dad. The CW is consistent.

• Like 1

Joe Chill actually being a patsy for the Waynes Murders is definitely a major deviation from the lore, but I guess it isn't the weirdest thing to ever happen in the comic book world.  Cool that they got Doug Bradley a.k.a. Pinhead from the original Hellraiser series to play him.

Took me forever to remember who Brody is because it feels like we haven't seen him in ages.

I'm guessing we'll see more of Stephanie's father at some point since they got Ethan Embry to play him.  Not his first time in the world of D.C. since he played Johnny Thunder on Stargirl as well.

Looks like they're setting things up for Turner and Stephanie now to be a thing, but if I was a betting man, I would still predict that at some point we will get Turner/Duela and Stephanie/Harper.

Cullen is becoming my favorite character now, I think.

Love Misha Collins, but his attempt at making Harvey be all overly ragey at the end didn't work for me.  Kept making me wonder why Castiel was making weird faces!

23 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

Joe Chill killed the Waynes fifty years ago???? Why did I think Bruce was in his early forties?

Well he’s older in the dark knight when carrie is Robin.   Are Dick etc still atound somewhere?

Maybe it follows. 

Edited by Affogato
On 4/25/2023 at 10:00 PM, scarynikki12 said:

Why do none of these kids wear masks? If you're going to go around being vigilantes keep your faces covered.

Came here right after thinking about what Duela said about how they'd be locked up next to the drug dealers if Gotham knew who they were, and realizing they weren't wearing masks and their faces have been on the news, so the drug dealers should be able to tell the police who the Gotham Knights are.