Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Two Men and a Baby

• Start Topic

Kim invites Vinson to a party to see how he handles seeing her flirt with other men. Chara wants a baby and may need to find a new partner. Kenya tells her husbands that an old flame is back in her life. Mike's mom has concerns over his lifestyle choice.

Original air date 2023.04.09

Please tell me I’m not the only one watching this crap. 

I like how these women say me and my husband decided I should seek an additional man. Yeah right most of them don’t look excited about their wives trolling for extra peen.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I like how these women say me and my husband decided I should seek an additional man. Yeah right most of them don’t look excited about their wives trolling for extra peen.

I am sucked in to it, sadly! I feel like the most authentic couple is Mike and Alisa because the other 3 couples seem to be hiding the fact that the husband also has multiple partners (off-camera because it doesn't fit the theme of the show). Mike seems like generally a sweet guy who wants his wife to be happy and is bewildered about how to deal with her. Alisa, OTOH, seems like a narc.

• Like 1
On 4/13/2023 at 1:31 AM, Texasmom1970 said:

It’s got me too. 

Did anyone else catch the one guy talking about having kids between 25 and 35? I think his name thing says he’s 47. Dude started getting it at 12?! Gah, I was a late starter. 

• Mind Blown 3
43 minutes ago, JayDub1987 said:

It’s got me too. 

Did anyone else catch the one guy talking about having kids between 25 and 35? I think his name thing says he’s 47. Dude started getting it at 12?! Gah, I was a late starter. 

Twelve, that’s seriously messed up.?What in the back woods kind of crap!?

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Twelve, that’s seriously messed up.?What in the back woods kind of crap!?

Yea. I’m hoping he’s lying about the age span of children or they’re lying about his age. 

• Like 3

Kenya is ridiculous.  I am more concerned if Tiger doesn't have any friends who would attend a ceremony.  Her trainer could have countered her argument that she does this because she craves attention from men to feel good about herself with so many things.  Yes, women complement him. That doesn't mean he tries to sleep with all of them.   If she wants new relationships all of the time, then she should just casually date.  I want Tiger to escape his cage. 

Alyssa just wants to get her freak on.  They should see if an open relationship could work.  This is another one where the guy seems to be thinking he got someone better than him.  

Vinson does seem to be neurodivergent.  Also, he doesn't live with them.  So basically she is dating Vinson while married.  That's why the addition of a third would feel weird to him.  He is not 100% in the family.  Is she going to just keep switching the third? 

• Like 4
On 4/14/2023 at 9:55 PM, JayDub1987 said:

It’s got me too. 

I’m pretty sure it listed his age in his late 50s.  I remember thinking 1. - he looked good for his age and 2. - he was robbing the cradle with wife #2

• Like 1