Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: CJ Jacobson vs. Stefan Richter

At least Stefan owns being an ass, but not CJ....who is actually a bigger, more obnoxious ass.  I remember liking CJ in his inital season and then as I got more exposed to him, I grew to see her actual, vile personality.  Stefan can make those totally obnoxious, pervy comments, but he knows what he is doing and winks while doing it.  He also seems to make genuine friends in ever season he's been on and I can't say the same for CJ.  

And yes, CJ's comments about Shailene Woodley seemed totally pervy.  I did like that they found a celebrity who is actually really into the foraging and knew about a lot of the things the chefs were talking about.  It impressed me.  Of course, it doesn't surprise me....since Shailene eats clay and doesn't wear deodorant.  

I was rooting for Stefan and wished that he beat CJ at something he thinks he is an expert in.  Boo.  I love the perky, sexist, kinda mean, but also lovable Stefan!  

• Love 2

I know I'm late joining this thread but I had to post to say:  When CJ presented his foraged food and explained that he'd pressed it against herbs and plants that represented the "forest floor," I was wondering how that's any different from dropping the steak while flipping it on the grill.  Just saying.