Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Just Not All At The Same Time

jenrising
  • Start Topic

23 hours ago, Roccos Brother said:

Really liking that symmetrical bob haircut on Ali (even though its obviously a wig), but I wonder why would the colorist left so much of her roots intact? It looks incomplete.

It's a style choice when the color is meant to obviously be seen as a choice rather than natural.

Wolverine cannot be circumcised!  I need an occasion on which I can yell this. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:
On 4/8/2023 at 3:15 AM, Roccos Brother said:

Really liking that symmetrical bob haircut on Ali (even though its obviously a wig), but I wonder why would the colorist left so much of her roots intact? It looks incomplete.

It's a style choice when the color is meant to obviously be seen as a choice rather than natural.

It also gives the blonde some contrast so it doesn't wash out her coloring.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Was the title of this episode a response of sorts to Everything Everywhere All at Once?

Also, the different paintings that accompany the episode titles at the beginning...Are those works of art that the show creators found somewhere, or are they created expressly for the show? The one this week looked really disturbing, at least as I could make it out in the time it was on the screen.

• Like 1