Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Grave The Last Dance

• Start Topic

Amongst the sparkly lights of Split River's Homecoming performance, Operation Find Maddie's murderer goes into overdrive leading to surprising revelations.

Dropping March 30, 2023

So now we have a new suspect.

What exactly was Nicole trying to hide in the trunk? Were they Maddie's clothes? I couldn't really make it out. I wonder what Rhonda was looking for?

I was convinced Charley was going to crossover after the teacher read his letter but I guess that will take some time to happen.

Wally & Maddie were cute together. But I dont think that will work out since I don't really think Maddie is dead. I'm sure she will end up with Simon after all this.

Also, why didn't they follow the tunnel they found in the last episode? They could have found some clue about her body maybe?

Interesting talk about the spirits "needs". They're dead so don't really know why they "need" to do anything. But it kinda makes sense I guess since they still eat food and sleep.

17 hours ago, tired and hungry said:

So now we have a new suspect.

What exactly was Nicole trying to hide in the trunk? Were they Maddie's clothes? I couldn't really make it out.

It looked like clothes in the trunk. 

I’m thinking Nicole is a red herring. We saw her looking for Maddie when no one was with her. That only makes sense if she really believes Maddie is alive.  My guess is that she is the one who shot the video and blackmailed Claire and Anderson. She only started acting weird when the video was revealed. 

12 hours ago, Dani said:

I’m thinking Nicole is a red herring. We saw her looking for Maddie when no one was with her. That only makes sense if she really believes Maddie is alive.  My guess is that she is the one who shot the video and blackmailed Claire and Anderson. She only started acting weird when the video was revealed. 

I agree. I too was thinking there's way too many red herrings.

• Like 1

I am wondering if possession is possible because, if he wasn’t dead, Mr Martin would be the person I suspect most. 

I too did think that some of the older spirits have something to do with the current situation. I feel like we're overlooking some of the other spirit's "how they died" story. There's definitely a link between some of the past murders/deaths. But I may be totally wrong..

(edited)

I really like Maddie and Wally together. They are both people who spent their living years taking care of/doing things for their mothers. I like Wally's innocence.

I suspect Simon is the killer and he is being haunted by Maddie's ghost. Except that she doesn't remember he killed her, so she is being kind.

And I think Nicole is covering for Simon, who she cares for. 

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 7
5 hours ago, tired and hungry said:

I too did think that some of the older spirits have something to do with the current situation. I feel like we're overlooking some of the other spirit's "how they died" story. There's definitely a link between some of the past murders/deaths. But I may be totally wrong..

I agree. It feels like the most shocking place a reveal could come from is from the other spirits. I find to weird there are even other people in the support group who have never even talked. 

On 3/30/2023 at 6:39 AM, tired and hungry said:

I was convinced Charley was going to crossover after the teacher read his letter but I guess that will take some time to happen.

I was expecting the same thing.  How did Charley even die? 

4 minutes ago, txhorns79 said:

I was expecting the same thing.  How did Charley even die? 

An allergic reaction to french fries cooked in peanut oil. 

I think Nicole has the money from Mr. Anderson. He said he gave it to Maddie, but she doesn't seem to remember that. I think Nicole got it somehow and has had it in her trunk. When the police chief told Maddie's mom and Nicole that Maddie could have been killed because someone wanted the Anderson money, Nicole felt guilty/scared and is now burying it.

The janitor's mention of always finding secrets under desks, from the first episode, is suspicious to me, but the janitor himself is not. We see he's fairly free about giving away access to locked areas.

I mildly suspect the teacher who helped Maddie's mom pass out flyers in the homecoming game episode. She gave me a weird vibe during their conversation, and Maddie's mom mentioned something about teachers not being paid enough, tying back to the money.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I hoped that Maddie would use her ability to get things to her friend, to get a new letter to the teacher. That made me cry. As did her mother turning to alcohol again, after the latest news. 

I like the football guy, but she's only been dead for two weeks, and she's around the people she loved, almost every day. I wouldn't expect her to be ready for someone new, when they haven't even found her body, and she's trying to figure out what happened to her. 

This show is so much better than I expected!

On 9/6/2023 at 3:05 PM, Anela said:

I like the football guy, but she's only been dead for two weeks, and she's around the people she loved, almost every day. I wouldn't expect her to be ready for someone new, when they haven't even found her body, and she's trying to figure out what happened to her. 

Not only not ready for someone new -- remember she was in love with her BF two weeks ago -- but also certainly not ready to accept and move on with an afterlife when they haven't even solved her murder. That's obviously going to preoccupy her! Instead of dissuading her I'd think the ghosts would actively want to help her solve it, if only for something interesting to do. THEN she can settle into their support group.

I legit do not know how this will end and am really not even guessing; I'm just along for the ride. But I just finished Travelers and I really don't like seeing lovely and kind "David" as a shady character here -- and I'm not sold on his alibi either. (They called it a solid alibi, but when he was talking to Claire outside his house he said something like he told the police he was with his father, which is not the same as actually being with him.)

• Like 1