Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E86: The Journey So Far: Nashville

• Start Topic

A panel of MAFS superfans discuss the most shocking, hilarious, and romantic moments from the first half of the Nashville season.  After watching exclusive sneak peaks from future episodes, the group debates how the rest of the journey will unfold for each couple as Decision Day approaches.

Airs Wednesday March 15 at 10:03PM EDT.

There were a couple of sneak peeks.  Who knows what actually happens, but they show Kirsten telling Shaq that if they stay together, he needs to buy a house for them; he asked how she would contribute and she offered that she'd be on the deed, and mentioned pushing out babies.  It looks like it was filmed in a model home.

They had Airris and Jasmine doing what I assume is the sex exercise, and there's mention of being a dominatrix and Airris has Jasmine slapping him on the face, complete with, "No, harder."

• Mind Blown 2
7 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Looks like I was not alone in not watching.

I was debating even creating a topic for this but thought "Well, you never know." Apparently I shouldn't have ignored my instinct 😂

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, cinsays said:

who ever decided anybody wanted to watch these awful people? ugh

I don't think they're awful.  They're more or less us, only in person--chattering about a highly edited depiction of the lives of some people none of us know.  Do I find it compelling?  Not particularly.  But I can't fault them for being willing to get paid to do what we do here for free.  I personally like the anonymity here, but judging from social media, a lot of people would give their eye teeth to be in their position.

• Like 3