Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E19: Dame Helen Mirren, Pedro Pascal, Ariana DeBose, Freya Ridings

• Start Topic

I didn't miss SPS, either, though he would have been entertaining, I'm sure. Three people means things can sometimes breath a little more. Everyone had a good vibe, and Pascal was so fun.

I didn't quite get why Pascal didn't unbuckle his jacket—was it that he wanted to keep his belly in check? I can't believe he's not in good shape.

Ridings's cape or dress or whatever that was was extremely dramatic.

The Big Red Chair story was amazingly terrible. That woman was very good-natured about it.

FYI, this was the last new episode for the season.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I don't know who Pedro Pascal is (I know, I know, don't @ me with your nonsense), but I found all of the "daddy" talk really gross. But I'm also one of those people that has always HATED the phenomenon of youngsters referring to female celebrities as "mom" on social media. 

Still it was a very enjoyable couch and didn't feel as rushed as every other CROWDED ASS couch this season. 

I'm also glad that Graham didn't feel the need to bring up Ariana's BAFTAs performance. We shall not speak of that again. 

I'm bummed that this was the last show of the season. 😔

• Like 1
22 hours ago, MicheleinPhilly said:

I'm also glad that Graham didn't feel the need to bring up Ariana's BAFTAs performance. We shall not speak of that again. 

Ariana was in London in part to do the BAFTAs, but her breathtaken (sic) performance hadn't happen yet when she taped Graham's show.

Edited by Corgi-ears
  • Useful 2