Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: To Have Peace There Must Be Strife

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, magemaud said:

I think that with the addition of new couples, people were hoping that this season would show some fresh ideas. 

Well, hope springs eternal, but this is TLC, aka The Learning Channel that never learns its lesson about putting the sorriest excuses for human beings on television and providing them with a platform and lower-case-c celebrity. 

Hoping for TLC to do better is kinda like hoping for monkeys to stop hurling turds: it ain't gonna happen. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Wow, were people being toxic in the comments here? I missed it. Please don’t start a fire here. There is a whole lot of negativity in the world, I don’t want you guys adding anything to it. Kindness is key.

I rated this goddamn episode a motherfucking 3 out of 10. We’ve been less than a month off of hearing Andrei slur every two words to get his valid points across like a macho man. Although these are new people and we had another introduction this week, the content was just all over the place and it wasn’t very coherent. I wasn’t able to get much out of it. Hopefully Granny Gatsby and Donkey Boy will improve the season vastly next week and make it miles better than it has been now.

How about you guys? What was your rating for this episode, on a scale of 1-10? 1 is the worst, 10 is the best…

• Love 1
On 2/6/2023 at 11:43 AM, seacliffsal said:

Jen's friend totally tried to set up Rishi, but his responses to her social media contacts were really...nothing. 

I think the friend’s mistake was saying that she was in LONDON! 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

if you’re trying to see if the guy is in this for a green card, you have to say the United States. Worst catfish attempt ever.

• Like 1

Danielle’s definitely the most interesting with Yohan. She’s bossy. She’s demanding and she’s just downright controlling. 

The Language barrier makes him come off more as just naive. He doesn’t know what he don’t know. 

he’s going with the flow. She knows what she’s doing. She’s been like that with him. If he opens his mouth on anything or disagreement it’s a scolding. 

The best thing I can say about Danielle is that I liked her sunglasses in the car ride home with Yohan. She has treated him horribly, but learning that she’s deep in debt in the USA, her yearning to leave and live in the DR makes more sense. But that doesn’t excuse her lying to Yohan- she may be using him just as much as he’s using her, but so far he hasn’t lied to her about what he wants or what his goals are. 

Im getting the feeling that Nicole was fully intent on divorcing her husband but TLC came calling and they agreed to appear for the cash/social media clout. 

On 2/4/2023 at 12:58 AM, endure said:

Gabe and Isabel have the potential to being one of the best couples on 90 Day.  He seems pretty real and his Columbian girlfriend does too, they both have a charming sweet nature about them so I hope they don’t disappoint us or each other. She’s a young mom of a teen and a preteen and he is trans so they’re interesting too.

I’m hoping they are the real deal. Of course there are going to be some growing pains, but Gabe doesn’t get that yes, her kids are older (so little physical caregiving) but they are still in need of a lot of mental, emotional and financial support for SEVERAL years. The little is 11!