Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: Boo

Snazzy Daisy
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Leanne warned Bobbie and Bev not to touch Dorothy’s mom costumes but it’s okay for her to lend them to her minions??! Her sense of entitlement is grating.

“Aren’t you guys too old for this?”

“We have thyroid problems.”

😂😂😂

That bone-breaking scene, creepy! Leanne realized she made a mistake but she didn’t care. She went on to taunt another (younger) kid who wasn’t a threat at all. F-king unhinged.

“I worry we waited too long to stop her. If she wins, there will be no world for your children. Chaos accelerates. The city will fall, and that’s only the beginning. We need you. You’ve kept us close to the family and they’re the only way we can reach her. Fear not. Certain pieces are already in place. And if I’m not mistaken, even the Turners will be ready to help us.”

- Uncle George to Roscoe

Yes, Uncle George. You and CoLS let things escalate up to this point and now she’s unstoppable.

When Juju mentioned that they’re on #TeamLeanne, it’s like a wake up call to Sean. He’s coming to a realization that Leanne Grayson is bad and he made the wrong choice. It’s about damn time. We have 6 episodes left. 

“Sean, you’ve already made your choice. So, be an adult and deal with the consequences.”

- Leanne

Hey Sean, what were you thinking? Jericho 1.0 died a horrible death - overheating. Now you dressed Jericho 2.0 as a lobster in a boiling pot??! Were you subconsciously trying to wake Dorothy up? 🤨

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
  • Like 4

The season is pretty bad so far in comparison with previous seasons, I even forgot there's a new episode today (would never happen last season). Slow paced, boring,  Leanne's paranoia is really really tiring, and Dorothy is so annoying and useless I really wish she would die after that fall.   🥲

Edited by skotnikov
On 2/3/2023 at 6:39 AM, SnazzyDaisy said:

Hey Sean, what were you thinking? Jericho 1.0 died a horrible death - overheating. Now you dressed Jericho 2.0 as a lobster in a boiling pot??! Were you subconsciously trying to wake Dorothy up? 🤨

I thought he was a pumpkin. I also thought it was okay as a costume.

I'm enjoying this season. Like the others the episodes are compact, but seem to have a lot packed into them.

So Leanne is apparently the daughter of the smoke monster in Lost. That explains a lot. Or she thinks she is the daughter of the smoke monster from Lost.

Seriously, what would be a win for Dorothy? She refuses to take responsibility for her actions, selling the soul of her family for the opportunity to pretend she is the perfect mother--and she apparently has forgotten that her child is dead. Complete repression. What would be a win for Sean or Julian? It is a codependent trap for them, not that they don't deserve it.

The way that neighborhood gets together for halloween is just outstanding.

I'm thinking it is possible that at the end we will see the neighborhood in disrepair and our family in a permanent, miserable haunting situation. The cult will be the good guys. Go, cult! they aren't wrong.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Affogato said:

Seriously, what would be a win for Dorothy? What would be a win for Sean or Julian?

I couldn’t see any of them winning. Back to reality. Their marriage may not survive after all the lies.

Juju has been resurrected by Leanne after he OD’ed. If Leanne is gone, he could be dead, again. I don’t know. 😣

3 hours ago, Affogato said:

I'm thinking it is possible that at the end we will see the neighborhood in disrepair and our family in a permanent, miserable haunting situation.

I guess, in the end, we will see the Turners house collapses to the ground.

1 hour ago, bilgistic said:

I don't understand what Sean is saying. If he gets rid of Leanne, that means "Jericho" is gone, too, right?

Yupp, based on the theory of Jericho being resurrected by Leanne. Jericho 2.0 will turn into a doll again.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

Yupp, based on the theory of Jericho being resurrected by Leanne. Jericho 2.0 will turn into a doll again.

Was he really "resurrected" though? Didn't he turn back into a doll in the last season when Dorothy made Leanne leave the house ?

I think this will end badly for both parties.. Leanne will probably die and Sean & Dorothy will lose Jericho 2.0 in this process and  finally have to accept what really happened to the real Jericho and have to live with the truth..

And am I the only one wondering where did Leanne's park minions run off to? She gave them the clothes and they all just became irrelevant after that.. Guess they were enjoying themselves on halloween sins a little too much :D

Also, I hope Dorothy got her mother's clothes back.🤣

• Like 1
4 hours ago, tired and hungry said:

Was he really "resurrected" though? Didn't he turn back into a doll in the last season when Dorothy made Leanne leave the house ?

I think this will end badly for both parties.. Leanne will probably die and Sean & Dorothy will lose Jericho 2.0 in this process and  finally have to accept what really happened to the real Jericho and have to live with the truth..

And am I the only one wondering where did Leanne's park minions run off to? She gave them the clothes and they all just became irrelevant after that.. Guess they were enjoying themselves on halloween sins a little too much :D

Also, I hope Dorothy got her mother's clothes back.🤣

The mention of a baby crying and no one coming in the last episode made me wonder whether the spirit of the real Jericho could still be in the house and no one knows except for Leanne.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, tired and hungry said:

Jericho turned into a doll in S2.

Resurrected or manifested, we’ll see.

I just hope everything that we see until now isn’t a dream etc. It will be very anticlimactic. 😔

• Like 2
On 2/4/2023 at 12:16 PM, Snazzy Daisy said:

Juju has been resurrected by Leanne after he OD’ed. If Leanne is gone, he could be dead, again. I don’t know. 😣

I wonder about this too. Losing Jericho (again) and Julian could be the end of Dorothy.