Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Magic Bullets

• Start Topic

Stuck as a cat for three years, that’s unfortunate.

Still loving the power of the technologically incompetent mom of Jen. And Angela, the child boss. I liked her scene with the powers origin story.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, khyber said:

The guy who plays the cat has very skinny legs.

I'm very impressed with the casting for the cat man. He's exactly what I would picture for the cat they hired (who is gorgeous). And he's a very good actor (the man (the cat too)).

• Like 6
4 hours ago, akg said:

I'm very impressed with the casting for the cat man. He's exactly what I would picture for the cat they hired (who is gorgeous). And he's a very good actor (the man (the cat too)).

ITA - I really appreciate the feline-esque personality and physicality the actor (Luke Rollason) brings to the character. I find his screen presence quite compelling, especially those huge Jake Gyllenhaal-like soulful, evocative eyes... 😶

• Like 2
On 1/28/2023 at 1:08 PM, akg said:

On 1/28/2023 at 5:33 PM, giovannif7 said:

ITA - I really appreciate the feline-esque personality and physicality the actor (Luke Rollason) brings to the character. I find his screen presence quite compelling, especially those huge Jake Gyllenhaal-like soulful, evocative eyes... 😶

I had to take a second look to make sure it wasn’t Daniel Radcliffe!  This seems like the kind of role he would take!  (And I mean that in a good way.)