Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: Have Nots

• Start Topic

I liked it a lot.  It captured the isolation feelings that a lot of younger adults feel, with a believable, likeable lead (who isn't perfect, and owns that), and some fantastic music.  Whomever is in charge of the needle drops deserves a raise.

• Like 6
12 hours ago, bros402 said:

the music was great (It isn't normally my music but damn did it fit!)

I agree. I'm not really a music person and don't always notice it in the background of shows but I kind of want a soundtrack of this.

I got hooked on the show pretty much immediately (free cat!) and ended up marathoning the entire series.

• Like 1

Some of the powers people had were interesting. Like Jen’s mom who can control technology but doesn’t understand technology so she’s totally useless at it. And the 56 year old boss of Jen who looks like she’s 12.

I suppose this could be written off as a result of whoever that is having the power to be a cat, but calico/tortie cats aren’t males.

• Like 3