Type keyword(s) to search

The Watchful Eye - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Guess I can unfollow this series now.. It was kinda interesting at the start with the old building mystery & search for the ruby etc. But it kinda went south when that one character gets killed in the end. I think they were trying to make it into a another murder mystery type show once the main mystery was somewhat resolved.

I also didn't really care for any of the characters or their stories. The acting wasn't too great either.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
16 hours ago, tired and hungry said:

Guess I can unfollow this series now.. It was kinda interesting at the start with the old building mystery & search for the ruby etc. But it kinda went south when that one character gets killed in the end. I think they were trying to make it into a another murder mystery type show once the main mystery was somewhat resolved.

I also didn't really care for any of the characters or their stories. The acting wasn't too great either.

This is exactly what I could have written had I had the gumption to comment on this show.  Yep, I deleted it off my Hulu following list along with Single Drunk Female, the better show IMO.

Not going to say I am super surprised by it being cancelled.  I am however going to miss Kelly Bishop and her snarky ways, she was the only reason I watched this show. Guess it's back to reruns of Gilmore Girls for me

• LOL 1