Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: Chucky Actually

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

HOLY. FUCK.

I knew Michelle was going to die—a pretty grotesque death, though I won’t miss her. Loved Lexy getting to go beast mode on Chucky, she deserves it.

But Caroline turning on them? And Chucky being Belle the whole time?! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Good to have Billy Boyd back, though Lachlan Watson did a great job. And now Glen/da aka GG gets to live their own life. 

And Nica still wants revenge on Tiffany. Good for her, only Chucky might beat her to the punch.

What a twisted holiday season finale. We’re getting a season 3, right? RIGHT?!

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Love 2

Well Chucky did say that Caroline had potential....

and the Belle doll was Chucky actually.. ha ha  that Caroline was so obsessed with which makes sense in retrospect.

I guess Jake, Lexy, and Devon have made their choice and have decided that yes they will be Kyle and Andy which considering the alternatives is not a bad thing to be.

Lexy's mom died bloody and just after she had an almost human moment.  

I hope there is a season three because I think psycho Nica is going to be my favorite Nica. 

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 3

One doesn't watch this show for realism. A cop burning to death after having his skull defibbed? Was the vase full of alcohol? The hospital I work at has smoke/fire detectors everywhere. The state should look into that place. How did Lexi get cleaned up so fast? I was sure the police would conclude she was the perp. I hope Chucky doesn't kill Tiffany. Jennifer Tilly is too much of a hoot not to have around (and it's hard to believe she's 64).

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Female83 said:

Chucky as the Belle doll explains why there were close up shots of it earlier in the season.  My theory is Miss Fairchild is Jade with a different hair color and a name change. 

Ooh! Good theory, though it’s a shame they couldn’t get Katherine Heigl back. I know she was very public about hating that movie, but still.

Even Tiffany thought Chucky crossed the line by brutally massacring a mother on Christmas Eve. It’s definitely in the top 10 of his most heinous acts.

How long has Caroline been faking it? I seriously can’t believe that her grief for her father wasn’t genuine since he was the one that spent the most time with her. But I can buy her believing that she’s adopted since Michelle was a crap mom and season 1 Lexy pretty much resented her for the attention she got. In any case, unlike Junior, she hadn’t murdered anyone yet, so there’s still hope for her.

Chucky and Mixter would have easily had time to get away if he hadn't immediately betrayed her.

I feel like we needed more explanation for their 50 year relationship than a 60 second montage. Why didn't he ask her for help during the Childs Play movies etc?

• Like 2

Well this was a very fun season and episode.

As far as I know the show hasn't been officially renewed. But from what I read, it's the most high profile show Syfy has at the moment and the ratings are at least decent. So I sure hope that we'll get a thrid season.

If we get another season, I hope my boys will be good throughout. I hate that they always get split up by Jake being a dumbass.

On 11/24/2022 at 5:43 AM, Female83 said:

My theory is Miss Fairchild is Jade with a different hair color and a name change. 

I doubt it. In season one she had no idea that Chucky was behind it all and she was in his presence a lot. They'd have to stretch a lot to make that work. Though they did say in season one that she had a pretty long rap sheet as a teen. So at least she's interesting.

• Like 1
  • Love 1