Type keyword(s) to search

Gunnar Scott: Aw Shucks

I like how supportive he is of Will. I like that he's much more willing to be professional than Scarlett is. I dislike his occasional self-sabotaging tendencies (although I'm glad to see him actually selling some of his songs now).

With one or two lapses, Gunnar has been a Good Guy throughout the show. I like that about him and hope they don't change it too much. 

I must add that from the very beginning of the show, it has seemed to me he is supposed to end up with Scarlett. I am hoping that at some point these two tie the not and have some bashful babies!

(edited)

I really liked season one Gunnar, who played in several bands and tried to write songs and worked at the Bluebird and was just trying to make it in music, somehow. As the show has gone on, he has evolved into a goody-two-shoes and his relationship with Zoey just feels forced and fake. The two of them telling Avery about Juliette and Jeff, when they really didn't know what happened, was just too much.

And does anybody know what house it is that Gunnar bought? Will and Layla are in the house that Gunnar lived in before, right? And Deacon is still in his house, which I thought might be the one that Gunnar was buying. Or did Deacon move and Gunnar bought his house? Whatever, I am completely confused about who lives where.

Edited by vera charles

I haven't been into Gunnar's romances, but I've really liked him when he's being a friend. He and Will have off-the-charts friendship chemistry.

Since she doesn't exist on the show except as Gunnar's appendage...I gotta say, what the hell happened to Alexa VegaPena's face? She must have hit the tanning bed HARD. She's got some major wrinkles going on and she's only what? 26 or so? She was young and pretty-looking as recently as From Prada to Nada, so it's kind of startling.

Edited by methodwriter85

Still loving Gunnar. He looks, especially at Zoes party, like the hub of the young character's scene. And still a good guy. 

I agree that I loved when he punched Avery. Good guy who can fight!

A little bummed that his storyline is so muddled. I want to see him writing, playing, maybe recording some bands we haven't seen yet, and reuniting with Scarlett. I am also fine with the GAS band. This new kid scenario on top of all the Zoey drama - yuk. No, thank you.

Dear Show, please get him back to the hard working up and comer who makes magic with Scarlett. 

Edited by Midru
  • Love 2