Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: He Is Risen Indeed

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Dammit, I knew poor Nadine was too good for this world. RIP. 😭😭😭

I knew the real Chucky was still inside Good Chucky. So he’s got a split personality thing going on. But yeah, I agree with Andy, there are no real good Chuckys. 

Okay so Dr. Mixer was Charles Lee Ray’s shrink and might have helped him on his evil path? Please don’t tell me this is leading to some villain apologia story where she brainwashed him into killing his parents…

Nica!Chucky, Kyle, and Glenda were fun to watch. Hope Kyle reunites with Andy and Nica will finally be freed. Those two need a win badly after the shit they’ve gone through.

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Love 2

NADINE!!!!!!!!!!

Well that answers the Good Chucky question.  And the answer is No.

Does anyone else suddenly want a two hour movie road trip with NicaChucky and Kyle....maybe with Glenda as well.   It would be a hoot.

I actually thought it was really funny that Nadine was the only one who actually brought weapons along when they knew Bald Chucky ( Lex Luthor) was coming to a fight.  I am still not sure what to make of shrink lady.  Was she created by Charles Lee Ray like Harley Quinn or was she a psychopath already who saw a buddy psycopath in 7 year old Charley and pulled it the rest of the way out of him?  

Next in sports.....It looks like Jennifer Tilly is wanted for Questioning in the death of her sister Meg Tilly but then so are her two chldren.  But then who isn't a fugitive at this point?  Once again I want to reitertate I want t see NicaChucky and Kyle go on the road together.  You know fighting crime or doing crime.  

Chucky Prime.  Is that what we are calling NicaChucky now?

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Wizardpatch said:

I think they are now going to say that the doctor met young Charles after he killed his mom, but instead of trying to treat him, she made him a worse psychopath.

I like that theory. It would make sense that they had Charles see a shrink after his parents’ murder. Because up til then, nobody had a clue about his psychotic tendencies…

8 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

Does anyone else suddenly want a two hour movie road trip with NicaChucky and Kyle....maybe with Glenda as well.   It would be a hoot.

Hell yes! Throw in Andy too. I loved that despite how broken he was after Kyle’s death and a year of torture, he’s still a badass that had no problem getting revenge on Colonel Chucky.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Wizardpatch said:

I think they are now going to say that the doctor met young Charles after he killed his mom, but instead of trying to treat him, she made him a worse psychopath.

That is what I am thinking as well.   After “witnessing” the murder of his family young Charles Lee Ray was sent to Dr Mixter who saw a budding psychopath in the boy and instead of helping or reporting him she helped bring it out and helped mold him into the killer doll we all know and love.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 1