Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Stargazers

• Start Topic

As Mark, Naomi and Ellie work together to make sure Isaiah has the best birthday ever, complicated feelings arise. Claire starts to form a bond with Matthew and continues down a path of no return by taking her research to a new level.

A lot of this felt like filler. Carnival games, birthday cakes, singing. Could have skipped a good 75% of it altogether.

Did Claire sleep with Matthew? That seemed to be the implication when she walked into his room and closed the door.

And Mark kissed Naomi, and Naomi did not seem to mind. I'll be interested to see how their next encounter goes. Not sure what's he's thinking.

OK, do we know who the stargazer guy was? I'm assuming he's the one who "infected" both Peter and Eleanor. He's not the priest we saw at the end, is he?

16 hours ago, iMonrey said:

A lot of this felt like filler. Carnival games, birthday cakes, singing. Could have skipped a good 75% of it altogether.

Did Claire sleep with Matthew? That seemed to be the implication when she walked into his room and closed the door.

And Mark kissed Naomi, and Naomi did not seem to mind. I'll be interested to see how their next encounter goes. Not sure what's he's thinking.

OK, do we know who the stargazer guy was? I'm assuming he's the one who "infected" both Peter and Eleanor. He's not the priest we saw at the end, is he?

I think all the cake and carnival was to show how the two families are bonding.

I kind of like Mark and Naomi . They deff have a chemistry. I think once in a while Mark just wants to forget the horror story he is living in and wants to be normal. But man! When Naomi finds out Mark killed Isaiah's father! Watch out!

I am interested in when Peter and Ellie became vampires. and I was like - whoa! They knew one another before.???? That HAS to mean something!

and yeah - that guy that took their names and address ? Is he the original vampire? I wonder?

• Like 2
On 12/21/2022 at 7:54 PM, Anela said:

I wondered why he was taking addresses. I guess he'd know they would be outside, looking at the stars at night, so they could be easy prey. 

And he was at a school event targeting fresh-faced young people for recruitment and obliquely compared himself to comet finder Charles Messier spending "lonely hours" looking for "fleeting little jewels". Something about Ellie and Peter made him decided he'd found what he was looking for. Made him come across really creepily, as either desperate to produce vampire 'children' or a pedophile/ephebophile stalker.

On 11/16/2022 at 10:43 AM, taanja said:

and yeah - that guy that took their names and address ? Is he the original vampire? I wonder?

Yes.

On 11/15/2022 at 5:38 PM, iMonrey said:

Yes.

On 11/15/2022 at 5:38 PM, iMonrey said:

He's not the priest we saw at the end, is he?

No.