Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: In Harm's Way

• Start Topic

After all the guests attending an upscale fundraising soiree for the science department at a local university fall ill, the CSI team gears up to investigate. Also, Catherine enlists Grace’s roommate to help her find clues after Grace disappears.

Original airdate 10/27/22

Having been disappointed in the S1, I hadn't watched any of S2 yet. I might binge the whole season later on if I get bored enough. From the comments, I gathered I'm not missing much. Considering no one has bothered to comment on this episode yet, I'm guessing it's a really bad one?

1 hour ago, Cattoy said:

Having been disappointed in the S1, I hadn't watched any of S2 yet. I might binge the whole season later on if I get bored enough. From the comments, I gathered I'm not missing much. Considering no one has bothered to comment on this episode yet, I'm guessing it's a really bad one?

Well, in our defense, this topic was only posted yesterday. 😊 My favorite line: “We play the rats we’re dealt.” 😄

• Love 5
On 10/30/2022 at 2:47 PM, Cattoy said:

I thought it was among the better ones since the continuation. Just a little comic effect with the aging stripper on the season long legacy character arc. And a better focus on a new guy out in the field than the previous episode.

I like a swipe at the trope of declaring a potential toxic environment safe to get the cast out of the suits, even with that enlarged faceplate these suits had. At first I thought the return trip in suits had to do with shooting the scenes all at once. But then I was noticing how the belt fit on Allie. And along with the love triangle plot  I think they might be hiding a pregnancy for Mandeep Dhillon.

Under Law & Order rules threatening Luther with a charged weapon gets his confession tossed by a New York judge. Even questioning the prime suspect before advising him of his rights wouldn't get past Chief Johnson on The Closer even is she would find a way to disguise Miranda warnings being issued.

The murder weapon is interesting - DEW (direct energy weapon) but the overall plot is meh.

It would be much more fascinating if the plot involves US Air Force, Army, Navy or DARPA with hypersonic weapons.

And why are they wearing these grumpy looking hazmat suits? 😳

786B323B-CCCB-46CA-9963-8C8A64A8781F.jpeg

AD7A6993-7D37-4955-8D8A-48828F512A07.jpeg

17244103-5961-46B6-B1E3-691F192DBF54.jpeg

Edited by SnazzyDaisy